Superman vs Wonder Man

Started by kgkg1 pages

Superman vs Wonder Man

Superman vs Wonder Man

Superman at first. But since Wonder Man is immortal, he'll come back and throttle Supes' throat while the Kryptonian's on his death bed.

Exactly. Superman will KO Wonder Man... 60, 70 years later, when Superman is dead, Wonder Man will dance on his grave.

💃

60, 70 years later? I think WonderMan'll have to wait a fair bit longer than that lol...

Why? Is he immortal? Is like an eternal? Or is it because he goes to sleep in the sun?

Supes is pretty much Immortal to ageing in normal terms it appears. You mean you have never actually read 1million, despite having debated about it loads Sentry 🙁 You disappoint me 🙁

Very sad 🙁

How embarrassing 😮

Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Superman at first. But since Wonder Man is immortal, he'll come back and throttle Supes' throat while the Kryptonian's on his death bed.

Superman is immortal too...

Immortal? since when?

since always

Maybe not immortal as much as living a really really long time. I mean many arcs having him outliving every one of his human friends. I mean look at 1 million he's practically the only original dc hero still alive at that time. There's a replacement for everyone else.

Since Post Crisis, 1 million shows this 😄 Read some Superman Sentry, so you can debate it with what you know, not what you heard. I read Marvel, DC and Indies and only post on threads where I generally read a lot of both characters. Supes is Immortal and cosmic by his very nature to be able to warp space, live in suns etc.

Keep the faith

Read comics 🤘

Sorry, didn't know he was immortal. I knew he was long lived, but is he truly immortal. Though it's not in continuity, he had aged a little bit, appearing in his 40s or 50s in Kingdom Come, although his powers hadn't waned a bit.

Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Sorry, didn't know he was immortal. I knew he was long lived, but is he truly immortal. Though it's not in continuity, he had aged a little bit, appearing in his 40s or 50s in Kingdom Come, although his powers hadn't waned a bit.

Yes but Supes it appears can regenerate in the mainsteam, thats hypertiime for you!

Superman kills anyone. He would crush Wonder Womans head in his hands.

Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Superman kills anyone. He would crush Wonder Womans head in his hands.

So true, but this is Wonderman who is much weaker than Wonderwoman so its even easier for Supes 😄

going with big blue on this one

wonderman desnt ahve a prayer.

i give the fight as long as it would take for darkseid to slaughter a girl scout troop

I will apply the "Thor Mertic" to this one:
A direct hit from Thor's "Mega-Energy-Wind-Up-Hammer-Throw" KO'd Wonderman. When hit with the same attack, Superman was only dazed for a bit.

'Nuff Said.

Superman win I think that too

no one will backup Wonder Man?

I think that Supes would win this one.