Spike vs morbius

Started by GGgrievous7251 pages

Spike vs morbius

vampire on vampire who wins

Morbius has more powers (?) but Spike's tougher and a better fighter with more experience. Spike deffinetly.

Who's Spike?I've never heard of him.

spike the vampire from buffy the vampire slayer. I think morbius would win only because he can fly.

I don't watch Buffy the Vampire slayer.But I still think that Morbius would win this fight.

Originally posted by Zod4Life
I don't watch Buffy the Vampire slayer.But I still think that Morbius would win this fight.

buffy is also a comic book series heres a pic of spike non vampire mode

Thank for the picture.Can you give me a pciture of Morbius?I know what he looks like but I just want a picture.

lol
You guys really think that Spike can beat Morbius?
Ok it would be a nice fight but in the end Spike goes down.

i think spike stands a good chance morbius is strong to but can he take down alll spike has taken down in the last buffy episode spike was fighting like tons and tons of ubervampires

Originally posted by Zod4Life
Thank for the picture.Can you give me a pciture of Morbius?I know what he looks like but I just want a picture.

heres a pic

Most of the Buffy Vampires display what in comics is considered low-level super-human abilties.They dont seem to anything more impressive than Beast could with a little martial arts thrown in

Thing is im not sure about Mobius in strength level since i havent seen him in a comic before and only the Spiderman Cartoons from like a decade ago[where Spiderman was a wuss]

...

Buffyverse vampires are massive chumps and are completely out powered by Marvel vampires... which is bad when you consider that Marvel vampires are also massive chumps in the vampire category.

It took Angel, two humans and two demons to move a one ton casket and they weren't haveing an easy time with it; they aren't even peak human in strength. Morbius wreaks Spike.

yeah but angels a wuss

am i right or am i right

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It took Angel, two humans and two demons to move a one ton casket and they weren't haveing an easy time with it; they aren't even peak human in strength.

but at other times Vampires have thrown people a good 30-40 feet ..... their strength feats are inconsistant in the TV series..... but they can all take a good beating and keep fighting

yeah that was one of the things about them they could feel pain but it didnt affect there fighting they could get the crap knocked out of em then still be as strong as ever

Originally posted by GGgrievous725
i think spike stands a good chance morbius is strong to but can he take down alll spike has taken down in the last buffy episode spike was fighting like tons and tons of ubervampires

well that and ariela...I mean all she was. was some lousy demon god...that's so weak.... 🙄

strength feat....spike effortlessly threw a metal bed accross a basement with one hand before....

Originally posted by jinzin
strength feat....spike effortlessly threw a metal bed accross a basement with one hand before....

Yet in another episode, he can't even lift a hammer that Buffy swings around like it weighs nothing.

That show had no consistancy whatsoever.