Elektra vs Batgirl

Started by Zod4Life1 pagesPoll

Elektra vs Batgirl

Elektra vs Batgirl

I think that Elektra would win this match easily.As a fighter she's better trained than Batgirl.

I sure Cass would win this fight easy, She was train by the best, Her father and than Batman and so on, She even beat Lady Shiva in a one on one fight, and her fighting skills surpasts Batman by a wide margin., She lacks the det work of Batman though.

Elektra has skills, but she can't keep Batgirl from reading her body movements. She'll put up a fight, but eventually, Cass will just take her out.

Let's give credit where credit is due, however, or in this case, take away from where it's unwarranted. Batgirl defeated Shiva not with sheer ability, but that she became aware that Shiva wanted to lose subconsciously so that she could die. That knowledge was what let Cass win.

We have to respect each other'sopinions.I still think that Eektra would win this fight.I just want people to discuss is all.

BATGIRL WINS

With those two long knives she has,she'll kill Batgirl(literally).

Barbara Gordon does not have a chance. Cassie Cain somehow is believed to be slightly (as in...slightly) superior to Elektra. How that would play out in a battle, I know not.

Actually,the Batgirl that I was referring to was Barbara Gordon.Didn't even know there was another one.

Originally posted by Zod4Life
Actually,the Batgirl that I was referring to was Barbara Gordon.Didn't even know there was another one.

Then you might wanna change you're choice from Barbara Gordon to Cassandra Cain then, cause Elektra would gut Barbara's ass.

Batgirl 7/10

Originally posted by Zod4Life
Actually,the Batgirl that I was referring to was Barbara Gordon.Didn't even know there was another one.

Cassie is the Batgirl that defeated Shiva. She's of asian ancestry.

LoL, Barbara Gordon was the silver age Batgirl. You had...hmm...Betty Kane first (Batwoman's niece)? Then Barbara, then Helena (Huntress), now Cassandra.

I agree with Tron. Barbara Gordon vs. Elektra? That's not even fair.

😕

Seeing as Barbara Gordon is parapalegic since Joker got ahold of her, I'll give it to Electra.
If it's Cass though... Cass wins easy.

She's Oracle at that point. Not Batgirl.

. . don't tell me facts about comics.

Why not? Do you deny this?

because I already know. You don't need to point anything out to me.

Yes, but you said she'd lose because she's a paraplegic now.

Correct?

I am saying that she is no longer Batgirl. She is Oracle now. Meaning that while she was Batgirl, she'd have a lot better of a chance.

Do you honestly think that I didn't know, or at least believe, that you probably already knew that Batgirl was Oracle at that point?

Most people on this board knows that.

Although Elektra wins anyway, the person who started this thread OBVIOUSLY didn't mean Barbara in a wheelchair vs Elektra.

Anyone have scans of Elektra beating Wolverine?

I think Elektra would win..