Originally posted by demigawd
"Not having the most powerful of psionic minds, J'onn does have the most skilled so while his mental assaults may not always be the most overpowering, they are often very skilled and precisely effective. All of his offense uses are very draining to J'onn physically, as to the Martian body and mind are interwoven so intricately that to use his telepathy in an invasive manner traumatizes him to the point of physical exertion. Even the smallest of offense uses drains J'onn to some degree, and the more powerful or intricate the attack, the greater the strain on his body he risks as high end stunts will cause him to collapse into unconsciousness. It is possible for him to exert his mind so much that he could cause his own death."

Says right there.

Sinister is a defensive specialist when it comes to telepathy, kind of like Apocalypse. He can't really USE telepathy offensively, but he has powerful enough mind traps that he was able to knock out Nate with them the instant Nate invaded his mind.

thanx know I know...I'll have to remember that next time I face him.