what would you do if you found the infinity gaunlet

Started by daniel181 pages

what would you do if you found the infinity gaunlet

i would take over the universe 😄

pulverize every living being in the universe even alactus and LT 😈

I would travel around the Universe and discover the new civilizations before anyone else...visit the moons of Jupiter...everything...

I would do the same thing as I do now, be totally awesome.

😆

i would challenge eternity and become the living embodiment of all that there is. id have a harem of women and make sweet love to a woman from every planet. then id lose the gauntlet, cause id secretly desire to. get in a fight and pretend to kill myself. then go to an unnamed planet and start a farm.

I'd sell cosmic porn to some people around here.

I'd cause a scare on Earth where they don't know if I'm going to take over or destroy the planet or what. Then I'd just leave.

i'd buy cosmic porn

😄

Who wouldn't it has the power cosmic. 🙂

id marry:

jessica alba
britney spears
demi moore
angelina jolie
drew barrymore
halle berre
mya

yay! diff wife for each day of the weak!

then ill make 50 my butler!

I'd try and take out Batman. Don't know if i'll succeed though. That guy is darn nasty with martial arts!

i would challange JP

...And lose.

Dial back the humidity out there.

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
...And lose.

never said i would win.i would challange him for the heck of it.....just so he will notice me

He probably wouldn't even feel you...

Mayeb if you would shout REALLY loud, he might be annoyed and flick you away.

I'd make cosmic porn.

😮‍💨

i'd buy it