Okay............ Well, not only did Snake beat the ninja but he also beat Psyco Mantis who can read minds,
Raven who ripped a mini gun of a jet fighter
Ocelot who is one of the greatest gun fighters ever
and Metal Gear which is a nuclear equiped walking battle tank....
So yeah, I'd say Snake can do some damage
What part of "refusing to listen to reason", don't you understand? 😛
MGSOL was the greatest game I've ever played.
It's just, Frank's been around shootin' baddies for near 30 damn years, he does it for revenge and a personal hatred for everything villany.
Snake .....does it cuz it's his job.
-Refuses even HARDER to acknowledge futher proof-
It's just, Frank's been around shootin' baddies for near 30 damn years, he does it for revenge and a personal hatred for everything villany.
Snake .....does it cuz it's his job.
Not so much anymore, Longpig. After MGS1 ended, Snake stopped fighting for others and started fighting solely for what he believed in. As part of Philanthropy, which he co-founded with Otacon, he makes it his personal mission to keep Metal Gear from being used. Ever.
Punisher wins this. EASILY.That old saying "Why fix something if it's not broken?" Truly applies here.
Frank is the best at what he does. Snake is great, I'm denying that. But he just can't match up Mr. Castle.
How is Frank going to 'win this EASILY'? I love the Punisher half to death, but Solid Snake just exceeds his abilities.