Wonder Man vs Namor

Started by armandovalles1 pages

Wonder Man vs Namor

Wonder Man (purple ionic version)

VS

Namor the Sub-Mariner (has been out of the water for 2 hours)

Who wins?

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh
Good 1
Umm got to give it to wonderman

I think this is really close and i couldnt decide on my own so i had to make it a thread. Do u think its close?

I hate to say this...but Wonderman.

wonderman is stronger but Namor is more resourceful

Depends on where it is cos if it is a city then Namor will be more reckless. Good match up.

Originally posted by Wynndar
wonderman is stronger but Namor is more resourceful

Wonder Man has superior reflexes, ground and air speed, is invulnerable on a high degree, and his strenght is sufficient to transform Namor into sushi.

Wonder Man wins

Fresh out of water Namor? Isent he stronger than Wonder Man.

'Fresh out of water Namor? Isent he stronger than Wonder Man.'

I believe Namor to be on a level beyond wonderman e.g. at the lower end of the level that conatins Thor, glads, Herc, She hulk ETC