Movie Fantastic Four vs Movie X men

Started by mr.smiley1 pages

Movie Fantastic Four vs Movie X men

The X men however don't have Jean Grey or Xavier.

here's who they have

1.Cyclops
2.Wolveirne
3.Storm
4.Nightcrawler
5.Iceman
6.Rogue
7.Colussus
8.Magneto

VS movie FF with Dr.Doom helping them.

Dunno how strong movie Colossus is. By sheer force of numbers probably movie X-Men.

They got numbers,but ff is just realy powerful movie wise.I think if Magneto met Doom it would go either way extreamly fast.If Doom shoots magneto with an electric bolt thingy,Magnetos out.But if Maggy manipulates his body fast enough.

With out Magneto, Id say Fantastic Four. With him however I'd say X-men. WIth out him they have no one who could possibly stop Doom.

Was Colossus even IN the X Men movie?

I'd still go for the X Men though, for sheer numbers.

Originally posted by Dizzle
Was Colossus even IN the X Men movie?

I'd still go for the X Men though, for sheer numbers.

Originally posted by Dizzle
Was Colossus even IN the X Men movie?

I'd still go for the X Men though, for sheer numbers.

But you gotta think that it took all four fantastic members to bring doom down. And that was with Reeds massive brain. That in my opinion drops your sheer numbers argument.