um, so are you interested in where the Authority is on a power scale, or do you just not like them?? Every thread you make about them you just start attacking them....and you even spelled it wrong in this thread...hehe.
Don't know enough about Molecule Man to say, but I vote Authority just to be spiteful.
-DM 😎
Originally posted by DigiMark007
um, so are you interested in where the Authority is on a power scale, or do you just not like them?? Every thread you make about them you just start attacking them....and you even spelled it wrong in this thread...hehe.Don't know enough about Molecule Man to say, but I vote Authority just to be spiteful.
-DM 😎
I think he is very young.
Molecule Man has not manipulated matter on the scale the Docs magic works on😄
He doesn't realise the Authority is for mature readers and they actually kill their enemies😄