The Dread Dormammu wins.... He's one of the most powerful magic entities in the multi-verse. His arrogance is usually his undoing, though....but he's hella powerful.
He even had the balls to repeatedly go after Eternity....
WHI
whirlysplatRestricted
Good thread, I don't know 😕 and thats rare for me not to have an opinion.
ZAH
ZahitON A MISSION FROM GOD
Originally posted by whirlysplat Good thread, I don't know 😕 and thats rare for me not to have an opinion.
read the dialogue in my picture........that should help.
OLY
olympianSenior Member
Dormammu seems on a higher level..
Been some time since i read the Trigon saga. Did he ever do something like in that picture? An impressive showing?
DAR
DarkCrawlerKABOOOOM!!
Originally posted by Zahit The Dread Dormammu wins.... He's one of the most powerful magic entities in the multi-verse. His arrogance is usually his undoing, though....but he's hella powerful.
He even had the balls to repeatedly go after Eternity....
😂 😂
ZAH
ZahitON A MISSION FROM GOD
I've always loved Dormammu's dialogue...
WHI
whirlysplatRestricted
I still don't know😕 convince me further oh Dread Zahit🙂
ZAH
ZahitON A MISSION FROM GOD
Originally posted by whirlysplat I still don't know😕 convince me further oh Dread Zahit🙂
O.K......here's yet another encounter between The Dread Dormammu and Eternity...
WHI
whirlysplatRestricted
OK Zahit you have convinced Me the Dread D wins😄
DAR
DarkCrawlerKABOOOOM!!
hysterical
GUY
guy222With my gal
Trigon
PG
psycho gundamThe Nightmare of Solomon
^ i hate when artist draw all the skulls facing forward and upright staring at the "camera". it kinda makes you believe the evil character has a personal decorator that believes in anti-feng shui. 😬
are they trying to say it's a coincidense or something?
CEL
celestialdemonDown from the Upside
Interesting battle. I think Trigon would win, but I'm not sure about it.
PET
PeterlaneRestricted
Dormammu wins with ease. He make's Trigun his banner carrier.
PRE
Prep-ManSenior Member
about even imo.
KON
KontonHomo Magi
Originally posted by Peterlane Dormammu wins with ease. He make's Trigun his banner carrier.
"With ease," would be a stretch. Considering Trigon would win anyways. 😛