The Runner vs Flash vs Speed Demon vs Quicksilver

Started by golem3702 pages

The Runner vs Flash vs Speed Demon vs Quicksilver

Running Race

Flash

not this again...

the runner, all day every day.

Quicksilver shouldnt even be in this

Runner>Flash>>>>>>>>>Quicksilver>>Speed Demon.

if you mean wally, then couldn't he just steal everyone elses speed and give it to himself?

Originally posted by long pig
Runner>Flash>>>>>>>>>Quicksilver>>Speed Demon.

What he said, with more >'s inbetween Runner and Flash. Flash just has speed. Runner has far superior speed, and so much more. In a fight, all three of these guys would die at the hands of the Runner.

Originally posted by The King of All
if you mean wally, then couldn't he just steal everyone elses speed and give it to himself?

Not gonna happen. Apparently, Wally has to touch someone to steal their speed. Runner can make Wally look like a statue.

Originally posted by The King of All
if you mean wally, then couldn't he just steal everyone elses speed and give it to himself?

Steal na

Flash uses Kinetic energy

Runner can manipulated space/time

Runner once smacked up Thanos for being a dick....really.

I think he may be the most powerful Elder besides Ego.

Originally posted by long pig
Runner once smacked up Thanos for being a dick....really.

I think he may be the most powerful Elder besides Ego.


Not only Thanos lol , he murdered Silver Surfer
In speed , and in power

He even punked Champion, he said something like "Do I have to remind you about my power again Tryco?" Champ just mumbled.

Like damn.

Champ's name is Tryco?

Originally posted by long pig
He even punked Champion, he said something like "Do I have to remind you about my power again Tryco?" Champ just mumbled.

Like damn.


Runner is good

1.)Ego ( G's level)
2.)Grandmaster
3.)Runner

are the most powerful Elders

Tryco Slatterus or something I believe.

Damn... I was gonna go with a Runner vs. Champion thread after the first couple posts, but I think its been settled. Damn...

Yeah, Runner already whomped on him pretty good already.

Originally posted by Dizzle
Damn... I was gonna go with a Runner vs. Champion thread after the first couple posts, but I think its been settled. Damn...

champion is not that good.

Champion vs Silver Surfer -------- SS won
Champion vs Drax with Power gem ----------- Drax won
Champion ( with power gem) defeated most peepz in the ring ( like drax , SS , Adam , BRB etc)
Champion ( with power gem) vs Thanos ------------ Champ couldn't hit Thanos ( not once)
Champion(boost up) vs Thanos rematch ------------- Thanos ignored his ass , by teleporting him
Champion(boost) vs Silver Surfer -------------- Equal

Now Runner vs Silver Surfer ----------- SS got murdered
Runner vs Thanos ------------ Runner was fast he was ripping Thanos stuff like it was shit. ( thanos had to pull tricks)

Runner is better , tho champ with power gem is at Thanos level in power

It's come to my attention that Ego is not actually an Elder. He was just told that so that the Elders could manipulate him into helping them fight Galactus. Ego never fit the criteria for an Elder. He's not the last surviving member of any race (he was born unique to the universe), and he has no obsession that keeps him alive - he's just that long lived. Comments?

I'm sorry, I honestly don't know who Runner is. Can someone give me the low-down on this guy?

I really would've believed Flash would win the race, so please enlighten me.

I mean, Flash did evacuate an entire city in less than a second before a bomb exploded. I'd say that's pretty fast.