Dr Strange vs Blackbolt

Started by K Von Doom1 pages

Dr Strange vs Blackbolt

Who would take this one?

Strange

With prep, Strange. Without, BB.

What if Strange was to...say...use a spell to make BB not able to speak?
😈

BB is very tough, but he gets thrashed.

BB doesn't like talking anyway. It's not his style.

What's up with all of these Strange threads?

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
BB doesn't like talking anyway. It's not his style.

What's up with all of these Strange threads?


he is cool

Backlash. 😬

I'm facing BB in the tourney next, whenever next may be......

Originally posted by long pig
What if Strange was to...say...use a spell to make BB not able to speak?
😈

BB is very tough, but he gets thrashed.


Then, uh, BB couldn't speak? I know what you're getting at, but it depends on how the spell works. If it just makes them unable to make a sound, then he can still use his scream. If it shuts his mouth, that might be a problem. Still, though, Black Bolt DOES have other powers at his disposal, keeping him quiet doesn't put him out of a fight.

Lucky you Khell... I'm pretty sure it only blocks sound. But Crimson Bands around his mouth would work. And one of them uber force fields could probably take a scream anyway.

Can't forget about the pitch fork thing on his head. He basically blasts the Sphinx out of commission with that little thing.

Blocks the connection from the one part of the brain to the speech part of the brain.
BB has to access the speech part to use his power. I read it in the profile given.

Ooh... I thought it was a simple muting thing. I doubt any of the other stuff BB has at his disposal will get through a shield. And Strange has some damn poweful restraining/obliterating spells. I think even BB is a bit outclassed.

Originally posted by long pig
Blocks the connection from the one part of the brain to the speech part of the brain.
BB has to access the speech part to use his power. I read it in the profile given.

Where does it spell that out? That it blocks the connection to the speech center?

All will be seen soon enough....😈

Has Black Bolt ever battled Thanos?

Originally posted by long pig
All will be seen soon enough....😈

Cool.

Originally posted by Sentry
Has Black Bolt ever battled Thanos?

Doubtful...

It would be interesting. Considering nearly every battle Black Bolt has had he's kicked ass. Thor got lucky.

Originally posted by Sentry
It would be interesting. Considering nearly every battle Black Bolt has had he's kicked ass. Thor got lucky.

Thor got luckier than you think. In no other appearance has taking damage to the forehead caused Black Bolt that kind of pain. PIS all the way.

well strange took on and easily defeated one of thanos' clones...without prep time!

Strange gangsta back in the 30's, scaring criminals in back alleys.

But yeah, BB loses harshly.