Yeah I do, and people tell me the same thing to help. So I am. Hop off my nuts Codera.
COR
CorderaMitchellZitz! Rash! Pimple!
Wolverine is already on your nuts, or you are on his, I haven't figured it out yet.
L8
Logan 87King Of The Cage
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell Wolverine is already on your nuts, or you are on his, I haven't figured it out yet.
Yeah, great come back ❌
SCA
ScarletSpiderBen Reilly
Don't be dumb, you guys.
L8
Logan 87King Of The Cage
Originally posted by ScarletSpider Don't be dumb, you guys.
I wont be but its in Corderas nature.
COR
CorderaMitchellZitz! Rash! Pimple!
You can't spell right you're so mad...
L8
Logan 87King Of The Cage
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell You can't spell right you're so mad...
every time you spell things wrong, I don't use it against you. 🤣
MAS
masterbruceSenior Member
chili dogs anyone?
COR
CorderaMitchellZitz! Rash! Pimple!
Originally posted by Logan 87 every time you spell things wrong, I don't use it against you. 🤣
Where was this?
Go touch yourself to pics of wolverine beating flash.
L8
Logan 87King Of The Cage
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell Where was this?
Go touch yourself to pics of wolverine beating flash.
Yup, in a debate, you are loosing, you always start the insults, and expect, not to get some back 🤣
L8
Logan 87King Of The Cage
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell Where was this?
Go touch yourself to pics of wolverine beating flash.
Im goint to post this Once again
A guy explained he has footing and could see it, so I said I agreed and said he looses either way now but you dont care, you just want to use something 🤣
L8
Logan 87King Of The Cage
Originally posted by Logan 87 Im goint to post this Once again
A guy explained he has footing and could see it, so I said I agreed and said he looses either way now but you dont care, you just want to use something 🤣
I have to post it twice, so maybe you will remember it longer than two minutes
COR
CorderaMitchellZitz! Rash! Pimple!
Now I know why your spelling is so bad, you're typing with one hand. 🤘
L8
Logan 87King Of The Cage
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell Now I know why your spelling is so bad, you're typing with one hand. 🤘
Insults 🤣
COR
CorderaMitchellZitz! Rash! Pimple!
He spelled something right, that means you're done, right?