Spider-Man & Wolverine vs. Green Arrow & Batman

Started by Dark Thor1 pages

Spider-Man & Wolverine vs. Green Arrow & Batman

This Green Arrow is Oliver Queen. They meet in Hogwarts

...Hogwarts? lol

Green Arrow doesn't help out too much, I'd think. Spider-Man can dodge the arrows and Wolverine wouldn't get hurt, so this is basically Spider-Man and Wolverine vs Batman. With enough prep, Batman wins, but without a LOT of time, it goes to Pete and Logan.

no prep. batman does have his suit and gadgets though

Then Spidey and Wolvie win. Batman could take out Wolverine by himself but not Spiderman.

actually, i believe wolverine and batman stalemate. Anyways, marvel team wins this

Spidey and Wolvie win quite easily.

actually spidey can have a chance of losing. if he fights batman, he stalemates, if he fights green arrow, oliver has a 40 % chance of killing spidey with his dangerous arrows

parker/logan ftw

guy you pull out the most random threads lol

All of Bat's gadgets instantly f*ck up due to background magical interference.

Without Batman's magic 'prep-time' ("Gadzooks, my enemy can crush planets. I know in the ten minutes I have before he arrives I'll build a weapon capable of beating him ! Anti-Superman Spray here I come!!! ) or ......The Batkick (In such confined space the Kick's resultant reality warp would kill them all in a flurry of 'Goddamned BATMAN !'😉 he dies a painful,painful death.

Originally posted by Kurash
guy you pull out the most random threads lol

i know 😄

take care, gotta get back to the office

Batman taking out Wolverine? Wtf?!

Wolverine soloes team 2. Spider-Man Soloes team 2.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Wolverine soloes team 2. Spider-Man Soloes team 2.
Solos? I think not.

Originally posted by Mr Majestic
Solos? I think not.
i think so.

Batman has taken down: Captain Marvel, Hulk, Solomon Grundy and Specter with the Batkick. Spidey and Logan will just be two more victims.

If there's a "No Batkick Clause" then Spidey and Logan win the majority.

Originally posted by Newjak
Then Spidey and Wolvie win. Batman could take out Wolverine by himself but not Spiderman.

..............was this a serous comment..............

I hope this is a joke. Wolverine got Batman in nearly all departments!

Hell he is going to teach to Batman how to be a good ***** 😖
After this, he's going to beat harder Ollie that a penis in a porno...

Team 2 are as dead as fried chicken.

Originally posted by Kurash
guy you pull out the most random threads lol
I believe what he's doing, is going back, looking through all pages for threads he likes, and then bumps them.
That way, he won't miss out on any thread.

Hell, look at his bumps.
He's went from 2007 to 2005.