Barkdonald's

Started by Thorinn447 pages

Are we ever going to have a proper duel? mhm

Originally posted by Barker
Originally posted by silver_tears
I feel violated 31

Originally posted by Thorinn
Are we ever going to have a proper duel? mhm

x2

Originally posted by silver_tears

What happened? 13

Originally posted by BakaXero
i found what i want for a sig. Your style would be perfect.

Originally posted by Barker
What happened? 13
he grabb3d me asz, buts i sayz tu h1m i aints l!ek dat.

Thorinn 'r nub?

Sometimes mate, sometimes. 😎

Man, I had the best word today, but I forgot it. srug

😂

I couldn't think straight today.

If that helps any? srug

You Hetrosapien, you. 13

I actually lol'd. 31

did you actaully say lol out loud?

Baka 'r nub.

✅

Originally posted by Barker
Baka 'r nub.

herbsanta What?

Originally posted by Barker
Baka 'r nub.

mhm
Originally posted by BakaXero
i found what i want for a sig. Your style would be perfect.

😐

Originally posted by TOH
herbsanta What?
What happened to santa? cry

😐?