Apocalypse vs Iron-Man

Started by Ethereal2 pages

Apocalypse vs Iron-Man

No prep, straight out fight.

Apocalypse

Yep Apocalypse

Yup, more raw power and durability.

yo check it A-poc is the rocks of the undying shore fo sho..crash gainst him and be broke yo wickedph

apocalypse

Originally posted by Dark Thor
apocalypse

A-poc fo shizzle dizzle wickedph

Originally posted by Mainstream
A-poc fo shizzle dizzle wickedph
you're so hood-rich mainstream

Which Armour?

Becuase if its Hulk or Thorbuster.

Apoc is toast 🙂

Keep the faith🙂

Stay Whirly 🤘 for now (cryptic) confused

Originally posted by black robb
you're so hood-rich mainstream

fo shizzle to the dizz-le wickedph

A-poc would recycle Iron man...cuz he don't litter...cuz that'd be wrong..A-poc anit evil...he just is....ya feel me? wickedph

Originally posted by Mainstream
fo shizzle to the dizz-le wickedph

A-poc would recycle Iron man...cuz he don't litter...cuz that'd be wrong..A-poc anit evil...he just is....ya feel me? wickedph

*in Ed McMahon voice*YOU ARE CORRECT,SIR!

Keep the faithafro

Stay blackred_bandana

Even in Hulk or Thor Buster armor, IM has his work cut out for him. Apoc. could go head-to-head with either of those people easily enough (might not win but he'd put up a helluva fight) and his morphing technique gives him lots of options. In regular armor, Apoc owns. In the 2 specialized armors, I'd say more like a draw or a 5/10 scenario.

-DM

A-poc could stomp Stark like a high tech insect...but in some super high tech armor from the future...I might...might...give Iron man a 50 50 chance....but it's only a 25% chance of me giving him a 50 50 chance.....you gots to feel my skills ...wickedph

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Even in Hulk or Thor Buster armor, IM has his work cut out for him. Apoc. could go head-to-head with either of those people easily enough (might not win but he'd put up a helluva fight) and his morphing technique gives him lots of options. In regular armor, Apoc owns. In the 2 specialized armors, I'd say more like a draw or a 5/10 scenario.

-DM

I think Thor would own Apoc😄

Hulk engaged would tear him apart 😄

Apoc is a pathetic villian

Originally posted by whirlysplat
I think Thor would own Apoc😄

Hulk engaged would tear him apart 😄

Apoc is a pathetic villian

Big Green was once A-poc Byotch....and that's the dizzle to the shizzle wickedph

Originally posted by Mainstream
Big Green was once A-poc Byotch....and that's the dizzle to the shizzle wickedph

but he wasn't enraged 🙂

Originally posted by whirlysplat
but he wasn't enraged 🙂

true dat...but still A-poc......showed Big G...he's the dizzle to the pizzle
Hulk was like "me smash blue monkey man" and A-poc was like "fool you better get back...I'm evolution...I"m the mac and cheese..you best believe me yo." wickedph HUlk comes at A-poc...Apoc get them wiring thingies and chokes Big G and says some sh*t like dis " Give up ..fall or I'll be you so bad yo mommy won't know you when you go up in her crib"...for shizzle wickedph

Originally posted by Mainstream
true dat...but still A-poc......showed Big G...he's the dizzle to the pizzle
Hulk was like "me smash blue monkey man" and A-poc was like "fool you better get back...I'm evolution...I"m the mac and cheese..you best believe me yo." wickedph HUlk comes at A-poc...Apoc get them wiring thingies and chokes Big G and says some sh*t like dis " Give up ..fall or I'll be you so bad yo mommy won't know you when you go up in her crib"...for shizzle wickedph

Not quite the truth 🙂

Originally posted by whirlysplat
Not quite the truth 🙂

I know ...I know but stay but

but you got'sta feel it though...you got'sta....wickedph

Just add "We Be Bootleg" after your posts and you'll be set mainstream.