JLA vs Shuma Groth

Started by long pig2 pages

JLA vs Shuma Groth

Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Manhunter
Hal Jordan
Aquaman
Atom
Zatanna
Green Arrow
Hawk Man
Hawk Girl

Zatanna says "sniw ALJ ehT!"

Zatanna: "taht ekil dekrow srewop ym hsiw I." 🙁

Originally posted by long pig
Zatanna: "taht ekil dekrow srewop ym hsiw I." 🙁
ROTFL 😆

i teb ew dluoc ssip a tol fo elpoep ffo gniklat ekil siht lla eht emit, t'nod ouy?

🤨

😕

😱

deedni, ew dluoc. 😈

esoht srekcuf lliw reven eb eht resiw......gkgk si yag, laer yag...😈

lol. s'taht dekc*f pu. Woh gnol od uoy kniht ti lliw ekat elpoep ot htcac no?

esoht soof lliw reven erugif tuo, yag yag yag yag!!!

I don't think anyone will crack your magic code that spawned from talking about Zatanna.

ykanwS-anuT si yag oot! Yag yag yag!

cimsoC ebuC sdaer eugoV!

So? And the first letter is supposed to be capitalized, not the last.

Knaws si a yag? YAG YAG?!?

Ebuc sdaer eguoV ot teg skcihc......dna nem, s'eh yag oot.

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
So? And the first letter is supposed to be capitalized, not the last.

I did it the same way you did.

Originally posted by long pig
esoht srekcuf lliw reven eb eht resiw......gkgk si yag, laer yag...😈

KG KG?

Okay you guy think I don't know what you are saying you said Cosmic Cube reads vogue to get chicks. I don't feel like reading all that other crap.

Tahw eht--

Did I tsuj poleved aixelsyd?

😕