Hulk vs Spiderman and Batman

Started by kgkg2 pages

Hulk vs Spiderman and Batman

Hulk vs Spiderman and Batman

no joke

Hulk

Re: Hulk vs Spiderman and Batman

Originally posted by kgkg
Hulk vs Spiderman and Batman

no joke

I'm laughing though

spiderman will last 2 minutes tops
hulk should win but batman is known for asspulling some extremely crazy stuff

Spider-Man speedblitzes.

otay

Originally posted by guy222
otay

I'm kidding.

i know silly

wow ummmmmmmm ................, this is a really hard one, i think im gonna go with the hulk

Didn't Batman beat Hulk in a crossover..lol

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Didn't Batman beat Hulk in a crossover..lol

hm yeah but crossovers aren't canon and in this one it was extremely dumb how Batman KOed hulk I mean no disrespect but he punched Hulk into the stomach so that he had to catch breath while the room was filled with gas....

Um....... is this a joke thread?

Hulk blew down a forest full of trees with his breath. Now Marvel said in one bio that it takes 15 tons of superhuman strength to uproot one tree now that means Hulk could bfr them with a sneeze lol.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
hm yeah but crossovers aren't canon and in this one it was extremely dumb how Batman KOed hulk I mean no disrespect but he punched Hulk into the stomach so that he had to catch breath while the room was filled with gas....

It was a kick...the Batkick is a class 100 attack. 🙂

I'm new here but I just thought I'd add that I once read a spider-man comic where he fought a nuclear waste enhance mafia zombie. He couldn't win head on so he did some lab work and found a way to neutralize the radiation. In the end of the comic he was talking to MJ about how theoretically he could kill hulk the same way.

Originally posted by sakiclock
I'm new here but I just thought I'd add that I once read a spider-man comic where he fought a nuclear waste enhance mafia zombie. He couldn't win head on so he did some lab work and found a way to neutralize the radiation. In the end of the comic he was talking to MJ about how theoretically he could kill hulk the same way.

If it was that easy, don't you think that Reed Richards, Henry McCoy, Henry Pym and Amadeus Cho would have cure him?

Hell, Bruce Banner is the biggest brain on Earth (above botth Richards and Doom) when it comes to nuclear.

And this thread is a spite against the poor two dudes that would be molested by Hulk.

Pete throws Batman at Hulk and runs.

Originally posted by Mindset
Pete throws Batman at Hulk and runs.
oh my god i just laughed so hard!!!!!

someone needs to comic that, now 😆

srsly tho, both guys are clever and agile, im sure they could figure out SOMETHING

poor hulk if Spidey ever snaps and wants hulk dead...

How is this not a joke? A thunderclap ends it.