dc fanboy vs marvel fanboy

Started by jacobo0o2 pages

dc fanboy vs marvel fanboy

who would win??

dc is no fun....
overrated...... not as much fun as marvel
not much to it except they are gods
and there are so much more marvel fan then dc

marvel fanboy. they're more obnoxious. just kidding

and marvel is the one coming out with all the movies and
games because marvel is better
i havent played one good dc game or good dc movie...
except batman the beginning which was pretty good

Shit, I've only seen like 3 comic movies that were any good period.
Sin City.
Batman Begins.
The Crow

And none of them are Marvel.
lol.

Originally posted by Juntai
Shit, I've only seen like 3 comic movies that were any good period.
Sin City.
Batman Begins.
The Crow

And none of them are Marvel.
lol.

Spiderman one and two
Xmen one and two you haven't seen them?

or blade??

Originally posted by Dark Thor
marvel fanboy. they're more obnoxious. just kidding
actually thats pretty true

what makes dc better then marvel?

So by making this thread, we know not to trust you in DC matchups...

Originally posted by jacobo0o
what makes dc better then marvel?

while they have more in depth and often harder to follow stories...they are better at story telling than marvel is....they follow the same premise as most movies in that they have a climax and conclussion with lots of human drama.....marvel comics is just beginning to catch on.... it's not all about who's fighting who as long as you have a decent story....this is something dc knows....marvel however does not....

Originally posted by jinzin
while they have more in depth and often harder to follow stories...they are better at story telling than marvel is....they follow the same premise as most movies in that they have a climax and conclussion with lots of human drama.....marvel comics is just beginning to catch on.... it's not all about who's fighting who as long as you have a decent story....this is something dc knows....marvel however does not....

It so true until recently the majority of marvel was aimed at much younger readers. Not all of it though and some very good books at the moment are marvel. Marvel just has more crap still 🙂

Indeed...

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
It so true until recently the majority of marvel was aimed at much younger readers. Not all of it though and some very good books at the moment are marvel. Marvel just has more crap still 🙂

yeah I'm actually diggin on house of M right now.....

but lex luthor man of steel is far more intriguing....

Originally posted by jinzin
yeah I'm actually diggin on house of M right now.....

but lex luthor man of steel is far more intriguing....

Check out Justice if you haven't already it will join Marvels and Kingdom Come as an Alex Ross Classic 🙂

justice you say.........hmmmmmmmm

damn I'm gonna be poor again this weekend after going to the shop ain't I?

MARVEL
💃 💃 💃 💃

Yeah Marvel has it I think. I don't know how the numbers of hardcore fans look, but those sheep type individuals who just liked the latest thing they've seen will be on Marvel's side due to the number of recent movies.

Who wins?? Well one of the fanboys will die in the fight, so I'd say Dark Horse, Wildstorm, etc. are the winners here.

-DM

Well if we're talking about fanboy deaths, I think the world as a whole could be the winners 😛