Black Panther vs. Sabretooth

Started by Dark Thor2 pages

Black Panther vs. Sabretooth

馃槑 Good match IMO

I say Sabretooth. 馃槈

馃槈 my first customer

Originally posted by long pig
I say Sabretooth. 馃槈
i agree

while you guys say Sabretooth, im gonna take the liberty to say Black Panther. They both have excellent fighting skills, super strength, agility, and endurance. Sabretooth has a healing factor and adamanitum skeleton with claws, while Black Panther's suit cna work as a body armor. And hes got energy daggers

And he's tactically superior.馃槈

Remember Black Cat took Sabretooth out. 馃槃

indeed

Wich is normal, after all Sabs was looking to her double team...erh...

Im just saying sometimes its difficult to stay on focus, thats all.

I give it to Black Cat. He's just too smart for Sabretooth.

its Black Panther, not cat

Woah. Did I say Black Cat? My bad. I'm REALLY exhausted. And at work, if that explains anything.

Black PANTHER would totally beat Sabretooth. Sorry about the confusion.

its ok we knew what you were talking about anyways

Black Panther probably would beat him

what about his healing factor?

sabretooth should win cause he got nooky from a blue chick.

bump

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
sabretooth should win cause he got nooky from a blue chick.
who hasnt?

sabretooth has a healing factor so he can last a long time

it would probably go down something like this: