FIRST WENDIGO WILL ATTACK ANYONE INCLUDING ITS PARTNER AND NO SCIENTIFIC GADGET WILL MAKE IT NOT SO THATS A DOWNER BUT I WOULD SAY...........
WENDIGO AND ABOMINATION
WIL
willRules4 8 15 16 23 42
Ultron is made of Adamantium. Thors most powefull blasts can dent adamantium. Ultron is too powerful and smart. He also has Nimrod on his side....................
DT
Dark ThorRestricted
ultron and nimrod
GUY
guy222With my gal
T 1
TN
The NuulSenior Member
Which Wendigo? Either way Nimrod solos if not Mauvais. Maybe even still.
GOL
golem370Senior Member
This is from 4 years ago. I meant Ultron from the 80s not current and Wendigo(Cartier)
GUY
guy222With my gal
Classic Ultron held off the Avengers for a time
Nimrod stopped the Juggernaut
GOL
golem370Senior Member
I thing Wendigo could hold off a Avengers team since he fought both Hulk and Wendigo. Nothing I can say about the Nimrod point.
LF
Lord FeronSenior Member
Team 1 ftw
SUR
Survivor19Senior Member
Anyone from team 1 can solo.
SOU
SoulDevourerM0DERAT0R
nimrod solo
TN
The NuulSenior Member
Yep, Nimrod solos. He spanked Classic Juggs.
GOL
golem370Senior Member
What are you saying that sonics are going to stop Wendigo.
SUR
Survivor19Senior Member
Why not? Simple burning stick in the face has succesfully driven him away before. )
GOL
golem370Senior Member
The Paul Cartier incarnation?
LEO
leonidasMWHAHAHAHA!
nimrod/ultron are too much. abomination is pretty useless so it quickly becomes 2on1.