Someone please tell me something Fate has done...I'm even a fan of JSA and I've never seen a "feat" worthy of putting him around Strange's level. He's supposed to be uber-powerful, but all I ever see is some mid-level magic and lots of getting jobbed by supposedly lesser opponents. Until I hear otherwise my list is..
1. Strange
2. Loki
3. Fate/Sersi/Zatanna (don't know enough to say which of them is more powerful).
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Someone please tell me something Fate has done...I'm even a fan of JSA and I've never seen a "feat" worthy of putting him around Strange's level. He's supposed to be uber-powerful, but all I ever see is some mid-level magic and lots of getting jobbed by supposedly lesser opponents. Until I hear otherwise my list is..1. Strange
2. Loki
3. Fate/Sersi/Zatanna (don't know enough to say which of them is more powerful).
Well he has taken out curse...who even powered up nabu had trouble beating.....he mindwiped a whole city with ease(isnt that great but watever)....he defeated a wizard who had his amulet and knew how to use it....those are just a few
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Someone please tell me something Fate has done...I'm even a fan of JSA and I've never seen a "feat" worthy of putting him around Strange's level. He's supposed to be uber-powerful, but all I ever see is some mid-level magic and lots of getting jobbed by supposedly lesser opponents. Until I hear otherwise my list is..1. Strange
2. Loki
3. Fate/Sersi/Zatanna (don't know enough to say which of them is more powerful).
EDIT: By the way, does Sersi even have any actual magical ability? I thought all she did was matter manipulation.
Originally posted by Khellendros
He's shown to be more skilled/possibly more powerful than Thungerbolt, the Genie thing. Of course, this was the original Fate.EDIT: By the way, does Sersi even have any actual magical ability? I thought all she did was matter manipulation.
I have no trouble saying pre-crisis fate was UBER, but so far, the new kid ain't worthy of the title.
Strange
Fate
Loki
Zatanna (only because Sersi has no magic.)
Sersi.
Oh, and I got the famous Loki vs Strange fight in the Thor comic, if anyone wants scans.
You'll be very disappointed in the battle, all it was, was Strange & Loki having a bit of a telepathy duel, Strange won...but it was hella dumb.