New Avengers vs. The Titans

Started by Piedmon1 pages

New Avengers vs. The Titans

The New Avengers

-Captain America
-Spider Woman
-Luke Cage
-Wolverine
-Spider Man
-Iron Man

The Titans

-Nightwing
-Cyborg
-Changeling
-Raven
-Arsenal
-Diana Troy (Troya/Wonder Girl, wtf-ever she calls herself nowadays.)
~~~

Neither team is given prep time. Both are teleported to the opposite sides of a massive, featureless arena and told they must defeat the team at the opposite end to escape. There's no "bloodlust," activated--characters who refuse to kill won't do so here.

So which team comes out on top?

with raven the titans win but even with her i think the avengers will come out on top

ps im not a noob in theses threads i got band so this is a newaccount so i kno wat am talkin about

Titans get the majority.

yup dats a nice piece a weed there

Black wolverine? Welcome back.

how did u kno

LOL

Same I.P.

wat u mean I.P.
coo i though no body remebered me

You tarnish the name of Deadpool!

BTW I refuse to look at any titans match that doesn't include the best Titans member ever, Damage.

So, New avengers win, because, well, I said so. Got it?

yup u right

Question. Why does almost everyone insist on excluding The Sentry in these scenerios. Without him, this match-up along with the other threads are almost obvious.

I think you mean, they're obvious with him. The Sentry is basically a Dr. Manhattan type character. You don't fight him. He's omnipotent. He does what he wants. In order to use the Sentry in a long-term way, BMB is going to have to either de-power him, or ignore some of Jenkins' original story.

We haven't seen what he'll do just yet, thus the Sentry is excluded.

The Sentry is .......... i dunno, i just hate unclear characters, especially "I have million exploding star power but i'm too chicken to use it types" !!!!

There are millions of "I have million exploding star power but i'm too chicken to use it types" aren't there?

😛

In the interest of starting some debate.... Cap would easily defeat Nightwing. Batman himself admitted that Rogers could "probably," defeat him in H2H, the protege has no chance.

Edge to the Titans thanks to Donna Troy and Raven.

I think the Titans have this too...the problem is that the Avengers have no real powerhouse...They need Thor like character which is what i think Sentry will eventually amount to. Give the Avengers Thor, Herc, or Sentry and they win...without some real muscle though they are at a real disadvantage.

This thread has less replies then Thing vs Kalibak, and that makes me a sad panda.

Originally posted by Wynndar
I think the Titans have this too...the problem is that the Avengers have no real powerhouse...They need Thor like character which is what i think Sentry will eventually amount to. Give the Avengers Thor, Herc, or Sentry and they win...without some real muscle though they are at a real disadvantage.

Took the words from my mouth.

They'd also have trouble countering Raven's magic. She'd be able to take out the majority herself.