😂 meh....I don't care what he thinks...
we all already know what he's gonna say...
"you think wolverine is gonna get a lucky shot.
you think wolverine beats metallo, carnage, and godzilla.
you think wolverine can jump 50 feet into the air..
blahblahblah...."
see I don't even need him here...
you know, i never DID get an answer to any of my questions from him...
where the hell did he tack on that extra 20 feet from in the jumping thing?
and what's so lucky about a class 7 fighter landing a punch to anyones face?
I hit people in the face all the time...I guess I'm like a class 19 fighter..otherwise I'm just really lucky or something... 🙄
Originally posted by jinzin
seriously....well let's see here..is tombstone more druable than thing? nope...hulk? nu-uh.
shiar starship? probably not....
bleh.
yes thats what i was saying.....no seriously.wolverine has a pretty good chance....but tombstone could break his neck.and he can run really fast for short distances.....wolverine 7/10
Originally posted by jinzin
can tombstone break adamantium? I wasn't aware he was THAT powerful.......you are aware wolverines skeleton is completely bonded aren't you C?
indeed i am......i am not talking about the adamantium.....but wolverine himself said that spidey could easily break his neck...and tombstone is stronger then spidey
yeah but how would wolverine know?
he said so himself sure..but he wouldn't know that...I mean hell he doesn't know 75% about himself as it is, why would he understand his own mutant/man-made anatomy?
my premise for wolverine's bones being fused comes from mutiple sources....
for instance...xavier said his skeleton was bonded at the molecular level..that his bones couldn't be broken..
with the exception of ONE what if I have yet to see his bones being broken or seperated in any way...
wolverine's skeleton is always seen in ONE piece even after all the flesh ligaments etc etc have been blasted off....it isn't in shambles..
if spiderman has the strength to do that a hulk uppercut would have done the same a looooonnnnnng time ago...
are you basing your conclusion off anything else besides that?
Originally posted by jinzin
yeah but how would wolverine know?he said so himself sure..but he wouldn't know that...I mean hell he doesn't know 75% about himself as it is, why would he understand his own mutant/man-made anatomy?
my premise for wolverine's bones being fused comes from mutiple sources....
for instance...xavier said his skeleton was bonded at the molecular level..that his bones couldn't be broken..
with the exception of ONE what if I have yet to see his bones being broken or seperated in any way...
wolverine's skeleton is always seen in ONE piece even after all the flesh ligaments etc etc have been blasted off....it isn't in shambles..
if spiderman has the strength to do that a hulk uppercut would have done the same a looooonnnnnng time ago...
are you basing your conclusion off anything else besides that?
there are parts in ur neck where there is no bone ...it can be twisted back and broken and u will die.....it depends how u view wolverine.....as wolverine in statistics or as wolverine is his fights and apparences...how durable is tombstone's skin?
course you know it's all well and cool now. and that was only the SECOND most annoyed i was on this forum. me and cosmic cube (where the hell's he been hiding lately, anyway? this place isn't as much fun without him) had a classic 'word trade'. but we're cool too. funny how you can go from wanting to see someone strung up to respecting them and even (on occasion😄 ) their opinions!
😆