Silver Surfer vs Binary

Started by Ethereal2 pages

Silver Surfer vs Binary

Silver Surfer vs Binary

Good fight. Hmmm...

I'd definitely say Surfer is more versatile...

yes Norrin..eventhough the ex-Ms. Marvel is one of the most powerful forces, the Surfer would keep the upper hand on that one...simply because of his experience and the higher energy projection level...

Yes! Another sensible debator. clap

couldn't he just absorb whatever she sent his way? and cube, making up for lost time, eh? what is that, about 500 posts today?

😄

Originally posted by leonidas
couldn't he just absorb whatever she sent his way? and cube, making up for lost time, eh? what is that, about 500 posts today?

😄


yaw he could but he really does this is in battle.

If he did not many can hurt him , anyways

How strong is Binary to molecular control(resistance) ?

I read that binary is more powerful than surfer, is this true?

Originally posted by stormfront13
I read that binary is more powerful than surfer, is this true?

false

Originally posted by kgkg
false

Its true in Claremonts wacky X world probably 🙂

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Its true in Claremonts wacky X world probably 🙂

That guy is really pissing me off

Originally posted by kgkg
That guy is really pissing me off

😕

Who?

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Its true in Claremonts wacky X world probably 🙂

😆 😆 😆 🤘

We need whirlysplat here...

why does he make you mad?

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
😕

Who?

I think he's referring to Claremont... 😕

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I think he's referring to Claremont... 😕
yes

Originally posted by leonidas
couldn't he just absorb whatever she sent his way? and cube, making up for lost time, eh? what is that, about 500 posts today?

😄

Yep! 😄

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I think he's referring to Claremont... 😕

Yes he makes me mad as well, I used to love his stories as a kid even bought his "novel", "First Flight" what a pile of shit🙂

Binary would crack his shell Galactus encased him in. Then she would submit his Power Cosmic onto himself destroying him.
shaunSheeH...I think Binary is the most powerful One of anyone, ever...but dun't tell anyone yet.

Binary beating Surfer? You're kidding, right? She's tough, but her powers are very finite. She'd drain her reserves far sooner than Surfer would.

Surfer would outlast her, has more power, more skill, more experience, more versatility.

Even still, it wouldn't be a curbstomp, but its at least 7/10