A Marvel and DC Face Off

Started by golem3702 pages

A Marvel and DC Face Off

Deathstroke vs MONGOOSE

Batman vs Demogoblin

Captain Atom vs Doctor Doom

Atom Smasher vs Spider-Man

METALLO vs Death Metal

Deaths Head II vs Cyborg and Star Fire

Green Lantern vs Mandarin

Superman vs Morg with out WOL

Darkseid vs Malekith

Lobo vs Madman

Captain Marvel vs Firelord

Well as JLA Avengers is Cannon I would say Marvel are toast Golem sorry, my friend they just are not very tough guys in Marvel U🙁

Ok sure

Originally posted by golem370
Ok sure

No problem, glad you get it 🙂

DC wins, because "the dial goes up to 11" in DC. Don't ask what that means...

🙄

Keep the faith

Stay Cosmic.

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
DC wins, because "the dial goes up to 11" in DC. Don't ask what that means...

Keep the faith

Stay Cosmic.

🙂

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
🙂

lmao. What would this forum be without whirlysplat...

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
lmao. What would this forum be without whirlysplat...

More Relaxed 😕

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
More Relaxed 😕

Certainly...

This is a One on One in each category Deathstroke vs MONGOOSE then Batman vs Demogoblin then Captain Atom vs Doctor Doom then Atom Smasher vs Spider-Man then METALLO vs Death Metal then Deaths Head II vs Cyborg and Star Fire then Green Lantern vs Mandarin then Superman vs Morg with out WOL then Darkseid vs Malekith then Lobo vs Madman and finally Captain Marvel vs Firelord

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Certainly...

🙂

Re: A Marvel and DC Face Off

I can only answer the questions where I'm familiar with both parties..

Captain Atom vs Doctor Doom
How will some nuclear fused hero who can't even hold his own comic book series fair against Doom? Doom is above some reject who is so lame he skipped World War 2 unlike most of DC's flock!

Deaths Head II vs Cyborg and Star Fire
I saw alot of bad Marvel characters get slaughterd here, plus Cable seemed to be meationed more times then how bad carbs are for you in an Atkins book.. And Cable could easily overpower Cyborg, but with Star Fire's help that's a toughy. But Death's Head is meaner, so I'll go with him..

Superman vs Morg with out WOL
I don't know what WOL stands for, but I'll assume just Morg. The old question of can Supes meddle with those who wield the power cosmic, not all Galactus heralds were created equaly. Morg deffinitly being one of the lesser heralds from what I remember.. So I'm going to go with the Big S. But just barely.

Lobo vs Madman
I've never read a Madman book in my life, but I like Lobo. So he wins.

Captain Marvel vs Firelord
Captain Marvel is like a lesser Superman. We established that Superman has trouble with power-cosmic beings and just barely beat Morg. Firelord is more powerful then Morg. Captain Marven therfore does not stand a chance.

Re: Re: A Marvel and DC Face Off

Originally posted by Spelljammer
I can only answer the questions where I'm familiar with both parties..

[b]Captain Atom vs Doctor Doom
How will some nuclear fused hero who can't even hold his own comic book series fair against Doom? Doom is above some reject who is so lame he skipped World War 2 unlike most of DC's flock!

Deaths Head II vs Cyborg and Star Fire
I saw alot of bad Marvel characters get slaughterd here, plus Cable seemed to be meationed more times then how bad carbs are for you in an Atkins book.. And Cable could easily overpower Cyborg, but with Star Fire's help that's a toughy. But Death's Head is meaner, so I'll go with him..

Superman vs Morg with out WOL
I don't know what WOL stands for, but I'll assume just Morg. The old question of can Supes meddle with those who wield the power cosmic, not all Galactus heralds were created equaly. Morg deffinitly being one of the lesser heralds from what I remember.. So I'm going to go with the Big S. But just barely.

Lobo vs Madman
I've never read a Madman book in my life, but I like Lobo. So he wins.

Captain Marvel vs Firelord
Captain Marvel is like a lesser Superman. We established that Superman has trouble with power-cosmic beings and just barely beat Morg. Firelord is more powerful then Morg. Captain Marven therfore does not stand a chance. [/B]

Bless, I am not saying anything 😆

Madman sucks. He's a low level Hulk villian who can make himself bigger (but not stronger.) Lobo would wreck him.

DC wins most of these fights. 😕 Maybe Whirlysplat is right. scared

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Madman sucks. He's a low level Hulk villian who can make himself bigger (but not stronger.) Lobo would wreck him.

DC wins most of these fights. 😕 Maybe Whirlysplat is right. scared

As usual 🙂

Mongoose Normal (4/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 10 (6/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Stamina: Superhuman (6/10)
Durability: Enhanced Human (5/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: Excellent hand-to-hand combatant utilizing his superhuman speed and cunning to create his own unique fighting style
Special Skills/Abilities: Unrevealed
Superhuman physical powers: None
Superhuman Mental Powers: none
Special Limitations: None known
Source of Superhuman Powers: Genetic engineering by the High Evolutionary (The Mongoose was apparently originally an ordinary mongoose)

Originally posted by golem370
Mongoose Normal (4/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 10 (6/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Stamina: Superhuman (6/10)
Durability: Enhanced Human (5/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: Excellent hand-to-hand combatant utilizing his superhuman speed and cunning to create his own unique fighting style
Special Skills/Abilities: Unrevealed
Superhuman physical powers: None
Superhuman Mental Powers: none
Special Limitations: None known
Source of Superhuman Powers: Genetic engineering by the High Evolutionary (The Mongoose was apparently originally an ordinary mongoose)

So its the Marvel scale really, really weak compared to DCU, sorry Golem 🙂

Malekith his powers Gifted (6/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 10, (magically enhanced larger form) Superhuman Class 90 (6/12), (10/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Stamina: Superhuman (6/10)
Durability: Superhuman (7/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: Moderate proficiency at hand to hand combat
Special Skills/Abilities: Unrevealed
Superhuman physical powers: Ability to manipulate magical forces for a variety of effects, including teleportation, energy projection, physical malleability, flight (by transforming into mist) and the ability to change the shape and appearance of other beings or objects

So its the Marvel scale really, really weak compared to DCU, sorry Golem 🙂

🙂