Who takes this in a Bloodlust match? Has this been done? I saw them team up but not fight.
HS
HigH ScholaRSenior Member
SOLOMON WHO ????????????
I THINK THIS HAS BEEN DONE
KK
King KAMSenior Member
if this is the solomon who got ressurected in JL unlimited, then he crushes the hulk, he thrashed a serious Supes.
BST
BstrdManBecause Mentok wills it!
Can't kill what's already dead.
KK
King KAMSenior Member
Especially not when in Thrashes Big Blue like he's martian manhunter.
JPL
jplatinumRestricted
I would say it depends on the grundy version, but savage hulk would get stronger than them all with a couple minutes of time, so it doesn't matter. Hulk wins.
JUG
juggernaut66666Legendary
King Kam = FAGET? The Correct answer is ? YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
COL
colossus17Senior Member
Originally posted by juggernaut66666 King Kam = FAGET? The Correct answer is ? YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
chill dude
JUG
juggernaut66666Legendary
why?
JUG
juggernaut66666Legendary
He is a FAGET after all 😄
COL
colossus17Senior Member
Originally posted by juggernaut66666 He is a FAGET after all 😄
i wish u get banned
JUG
juggernaut66666Legendary
i wish YOU get banned
COL
colossus17Senior Member
Originally posted by juggernaut66666 i wish YOU get banned
ok......... 🙄
JUG
juggernaut66666Legendary
ok
KK
King KAMSenior Member
Originally posted by juggernaut66666 i wish YOU get banned
I wish you'd get Leporacy.....
TRO
TronShinigami Rep.
Originally posted by juggernaut66666 King Kam = FAGET? The Correct answer is ? YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
How about we keep comments like these to ourselves, or take it to another site.
That's your first and ONLY warning.
JPL
jplatinumRestricted
What's up Tron. Where is Paola. Hadn't seen any posts from her since I got back.
COL
colossus17Senior Member
Originally posted by jplatinum What's up Tron. Where is Paola. Hadn't seen any posts from her since I got back.
i "took care" of her...since she did not send me the cookies....like she promised.....same thing is going to happen to tron and digimark unless i get my cookies.....
KK
King KAMSenior Member
Originally posted by colossus17 i "took care" of her...since she did not send me the cookies....like she promised.....same thing is going to happen to tron and digimark unless i get my cookies.....