Imperiex Invades The Realm Of... Shuma Gorath!!!

Started by Sentry1 pages

Imperiex Invades The Realm Of... Shuma Gorath!!!

Scenario: Imperiex and his Droids have entered an unknown realm which he senses incalculable power from... He seeks this power to further strengthen his own, but what he fails to notice is that he has entered the realm of Shuma Gorath!!! A climactic battle will take place!!! Who will survive this God-Like battle!!?? No prep for either combatant. Spontaneous battle!!!

Debate.

Re: Imperiex Invades The Realm Of... Shuma Gorath!!!

Originally posted by Sentry
Scenario: Imperiex and his Droids have entered an unknown realm which he senses incalculable power from... He seeks this power to further strengthen his own, but what he fails to notice is that he has entered the realm of Shuma Gorath!!! A climactic battle will take place!!! Who will survive this God-Like battle!!?? No prep for either combatant. Spontaneous battle!!!

Debate.

Who cares 2 lame characters 😂

Shuma easily

Imperiex wins.

Isn't Shuma Gorath omnipotent in his realm?

Imperiex is infinite anywhere he goes.

He can't be that infinite if he was defeated.
I don't think Shuma Gorath can be destroyed so I'll go with Shuma Gorath.

Lame v Lame only Bad Comics wins

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
He can't be that infinite if he was defeated.
I don't think Shuma Gorath can be destroyed so I'll go with Shuma Gorath.
Imperiex wasn't defeated, he accomplished what he set out to do.

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Lame v Lame only Bad Comics wins

You should join in the battle seeing that your lame as well . . .

Originally posted by Maestro
You should join in the battle seeing that your lame as well . . .

and you base this comment on 😖hifty:

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
and you base this comment on 😖hifty:

Actually ill let you off the hook, seeing that your a fellow phoenix basher.

😄

Originally posted by Maestro
Actually ill let you off the hook, seeing that your a fellow phoenix basher.

I see so your personal abuse was unfounded 🙂 Thats fair enough then 🙂

<<I see so your personal abuse was unfounded Thats fair enough then>>

hahahaha.

Originally posted by leonidas
<<I see so your personal abuse was unfounded Thats fair enough then>>

hahahaha.

🙂

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
I see so your personal abuse was unfounded 🙂 Thats fair enough then 🙂

😉

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Who cares 2 lame characters 😂

= trolling

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Lame v Lame only Bad Comics wins

= trolling

Stop trolling in Sentry's threads please Whirlmeister. it's disturbing to the innocent public caught in the crossfire ❌

~wickerman~

yes please stop whirly and sentry. Both of you must hold hand and sing kumbaya

Imperiex. It took Supes combining with Kismet to defeat him.
Can Shuma beat eternity?

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Imperiex. It took Supes combining with Kismet to defeat him.
Can Shuma beat eternity?

If Eternity was dumb enough to cross into his realm, he'd stand a far better chance and put up a far better fight than Dormammu did.