Cyborg vs. Wolverine

Started by Draco692 pages

Cyborg vs. Wolverine

No prep. Featureless environment.

Wolverine hand to Hand But If Cyborg can keep his distance then he could win

Cyborg from Teen Titans?

~wickerman~

Originally posted by Wickerman
Cyborg from Teen Titans?

~wickerman~

i dont think so...

i think he meant one of wolvie's rogues, the one with adamantium skin

Originally posted by Pointinel
i dont think so...

i think he meant one of wolvie's rogues, the one with adamantium skin

That is actually Cyber, I beleive, not cyborg. Or something like that.

Originally posted by Onikirimaru
That is actually Cyber, I beleive, not cyborg. Or something like that.

Indeed, Cyber. Only guy that actually made Wolverine be afraid (due to those...err.poison thingies), guy with the adamantium skin except for his face 😂

So is it Cyborg from teen titans or cyber?

~wickerman~

Originally posted by Onikirimaru
That is actually Cyber, I beleive, not cyborg. Or something like that.

yup.

my bad.

It's Cyborg, I thought of this fight myself, and I agree with the basic assessment. If Wolverine can get close, he could win (although he'd still have to overcome Vic's superstrength.)

But 1,000,000 decibles of white sound would put Wolverine down for a long time.

Cyborg 7/10

I think thats a fair assesment. I might give Wolverine a few more wins if Cyborg doesnt know anything about Wolverine and drops his guard or something.

Originally posted by Piedmon
It's Cyborg, I thought of this fight myself, and I agree with the basic assessment. If Wolverine can get close, he could win (although he'd still have to overcome Vic's superstrength.)

But 1,000,000 decibles of white sound would put Wolverine down for a long time.

Cyborg 7/10


Wolverine is immune to sound, and super strength he wins.

Originally posted by King KAM
Wolverine is immune to sound, and super strength he wins.

Yeah I guess he is immune to Super Strength since he got knocked out by a back hand from Juggernaut.

Originally posted by King KAM
Wolverine is immune to sound, and super strength he wins.

Immune to sound? He has enhanced hearing. What he's deaf now?

wolverine.

Originally posted by King KAM
Wolverine is immune to sound, and super strength he wins.

Yeah I forgot about that, also he is immune to kicks, explosions, the color yellow, and things that begin with the letter H.

Originally posted by King KAM
Wolverine is immune to sound, and super strength he wins.

...Did you really just write that?

Wow.

That took some balls to come out here and let everyone know how little you know of comics.

Draco, are you talking about Hank Henshaw Cyborg or Vic Stone Cyborg?

I was thinking the same thing Tron....

If he was fighting Vic, why did threadstarter had to write down "featureless environment" ???

Originally posted by Tron
Draco, are you talking about Hank Henshaw Cyborg or Vic Stone Cyborg?

Vic Stone Cyborg. Teen Titans.

Originally posted by ImmortalOne
I was thinking the same thing Tron....

If he was fighting Vic, why did threadstarter had to write down "featureless environment" ???

Because alot of people would say Wolverine would become invisible behind a single blade of grass.

we're not talking about Cyborg Supes right?

Apparently there are two Cyborgs in the DC universe? Whose the other one?