Tokyo Mew Mew Battles Ichigo vs. Mint

Started by Dark+Me#12 pagesPoll

Ichigo vs Mint who would win?

Tokyo Mew Mew Battles Ichigo vs. Mint

Who will win this battle?

Mint !! i likie mint she kicks ass

What vs what? Are these characters from BS brand comics?

Nope ❌

Well I think Ichigo would win

Er, Why shes juat a little wussy girl thats afraid of ghosts

Does an Ichigo have the power of a billion exploding suns?

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Does an Ichigo have the power of a billion exploding suns?
Tokyo Mew Mew is a Japanese Manga. . A rather cute maho shojou one at that. . .

What does 'maho shojou' mean?

No idea. But Ichigo will come through somehow. 😕 .

mahou = Magic/magical
Shoujo = Girl

Originally posted by Creshosk
mahou = Magic/magical
Shoujo = Girl

🙂 do you speak Japanese Cresh?

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
🙂 do you speak Japanese Cresh?
Some, I'm not completely fluent but I do okay.

Originally posted by Creshosk
Some, I'm not completely fluent but I do okay.

pretty cool mate

Originally posted by Creshosk
Some, I'm not completely fluent but I do okay.

Thats pretty damm impressive infact, where are you from (Sorry about being a bit nosey)

Originally posted by yahman
Thats pretty damm impressive infact, where are you from (Sorry about being a bit nosey)
The US.

Comics??

I only can say one sentence in jappenese.

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Comics??
Japanese Comics, but yes, Comics. Manga are Japanese comics.

Yep I've got aleast 5 or 6.