Bloodlust Cyclops vs Beast & Gambit & Wolverine

Started by long pig2 pages

Bloodlust Cyclops vs Beast & Gambit & Wolverine

Cyclops is highly underrated.

He goes nuts for some reason and these x-men try to stop him, can they?

I say he kills them all relatively quickly. He already knows the best of there abilities and none of them can actually take the punishment he could put out.

I'm there with you, but it IS three against one. So, someone's bound to get lucky.

Yeah I guess, they are pretty agile, but I just don't see it against an all out cyclops, I mean, why even turn off the beams?

Since his beams come out of his eyes, travel by the speed of light and can punch a hole through a mountain, he just have to take off his visor and look at his opponents...he can't miss them when he sees them and i don't think they are as durable as a whole mountain or can move at the speed of light.

An all out Cyclops can take it, i think!

He can short out if he does it too long.

But how long does he need to do it? He could surely do it long enough to kill off beast and gambit right away, and wolvie would follow shortly thereafter.

Originally posted by long pig
He can short out if he does it too long.

This is bullsh*t written by a stupid author!!!

Cyclops beams are ALWAYS, ALL THE TIME on full power. His visor just stops them from going any farther than the distance between it and his eyes.
I mean...THIS IS THE WHOLE TWIST ABOUT CYCLOPS AND HIS POWERS!!!

Yep !!!

Scott "I can cut a small planet in a half with no effort" Summers

will prevail !!!

"I'm there with you, but it IS three against one. So, someone's bound to get lucky."

Yeah pretty much. Altho id say its going to be a quite practise target exercise.

Cyclops will have his time ///.............

In almost any fight between non cosmic beings there is a chance of winning for each side.
In this scenario Scott just has the odds in his favour...in my opinion, like discribed above!

New Miniseries = The Rise of CYCLOPS !!!

Hasn't Cyclops' beams been dodged hundreds of times? I don't think it's light speed.

His visor gives him a focus, thus giving oponents a hint where he will hit next.
Without his visor he just constantly hits everything he sees.

Originally posted by Juntai
Hasn't Cyclops' beams been dodged hundreds of times? I don't think it's light speed.

ummmm right...

because solar energy doesn't travel at the speed of light...

Originally posted by MERCILOUS
ummmm right...

because solar energy doesn't travel at the speed of light...

OK, then there must be hundreds of light speed characters then?

Originally posted by Juntai
OK, then there must be hundreds of light speed characters then?

Again...
His visor gives him a focus, thus giving oponents a hint where he will hit next.
Without his visor he just constantly hits everything he sees.

Cyke can also miss with the visor, since its focused. Its like wearing sunglasses, and draw a cross hair in the middle of them. If the person is fast enough, they can stay away from it.

What comic did they say it could "short" out if he had it on for too long. That actually makes no sense. Its the worse PIS Ive ever heard.

As far as the fight goes, Cyke can take these people easily, 1 on 1, but as a team, I think they are bound to get lucky sometime. Gambit is underated as well and Beasy/Wolvie are pretty quick. Beast is also smart enough to formulate a plan. Hell, if they have prep time, he could create a shield or armor made of that ruby quarts that the visor is made of. But Cyke taking the visor off and just looking around can take them out quickly. So Cyke wins this, barring any plot devices or preped items.

does anyone have any scans of what level of destruction blowup Cyke is capiable of going all out???