can someone tell me bout batman almighty please

Started by jesserw211 pages

can someone tell me bout batman almighty please

i keep hearing bout him put don't even know what he looks like. thanks

Bad joke.

As you know, batman is always written so that he can go toe-to-toe with superman,take darksied's punches, kick the shit out of hulk, and beat up the likes of flash, and etc.
Basically, its a huge joke on bad, extremely bad writting.

Its funny as hell though.
Sometimes, I think of ideas like this for comic appeal, originality, and good post response.

In the case, it was all plus one...Its funny as hell to read.
Yeah batman almighty(is derived from an existing bad character trait that I took and made into a version of that character).
He is incredibly powerful like superman pre-crisis.
He pops up with new powers for different situations or uses existing ones that he didn't use before.

I hope that answewrs your question.

😗

Originally posted by jplatinum
As you know, batman is always written so that he can go toe-to-toe with superman,take darksied's punches, kick the shit out of hulk, and beat up the likes of flash, and etc.
Basically, its a huge joke on bad, extremely bad writting.

Its funny as hell though.
Sometimes, I think of ideas like this for comic appeal, originality, and good post response.

In the case, it was all plus one...Its funny as hell to read.
Yeah batman almighty(is derived from an existing bad character trait that I took and made into a version of that character).
He is incredibly powerful like superman pre-crisis.
He pops up with new powers for different situations or uses existing ones that he didn't use before.
oh and colossus17.....u are no longer my herald! i wil ltake the power B.S from you!..
I hope that answewrs your question.

why master what have i done?

Don't know what you're talkin' about, man.

Originally posted by jplatinum
Don't know what you're talkin' about, man.

i love you JP

Has anything ready for the right time, and knows everything about everything.

Can take superman punches like they were nothing, and can beat anyone in a hand 2 hand confrontation.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Has anything ready for the right time, and knows everything about everything.

Can take superman punches like they were nothing, and can beat anyone in a hand 2 hand confrontation.

again thats JP not batman.....

No thats batman around here though...

Originally posted by jesserw21
i keep hearing bout him put don't even know what he looks like. thanks
He is God

Originally posted by black robb
He is God
Interesting avatar and sig there mate. 😄

harry potter is for faggots..real men don't read. harry potter.

Originally posted by colossus17
harry potter is for faggots..real men don't read. harry potter.
I just realized it was that too.

Originally posted by colossus17
harry potter is for faggots..real men don't read. harry potter.

**** that, harry potter is a bad ass.

Originally posted by JirK
**** that, harry potter is a bad ass.

so is my dick......he attacks everything in its path

Batman wins.......wait a second...

Originally posted by colossus17
harry potter is for faggots..real men don't read. harry potter.

Even seeing the sig and the quote underneath, I didn't actually realise it was Harry Potter, funny that you did though. 😉

Originally posted by klintypooh
Even seeing the sig and the quote underneath, I didn't actually realise it was Harry Potter, funny that you did though. 😉

rage, i am made of rage!