Re: sibbling rivalry
Originally posted by JirK
this will be a few fights. but for these fights, sibbling immunity doesnt apply.havoc vs cyclops
black tom vs banshee
captain britain vs psylocke
aurora vs. northstar
polaris vs quicksilver vs scarlet witch(pre-HOM)
godspeed havok. hahaha.
cyclops - better fighter
banshee - you can shatter wood cant you?
britain... even with psylockes new t.k i think hes more well rounded...
dunno about aurora or northstar...
polaris...
Re: sibbling rivalry
Originally posted by JirKCyclops
this will be a few fights. but for these fights, sibbling immunity doesnt apply.havoc vs cyclops
black tom vs banshee
captain britain vs psylocke
aurora vs. northstar
polaris vs quicksilver vs scarlet witch(pre-HOM)
godspeed havok. hahaha.
Re: sibbling rivalry
Originally posted by JirK
this will be a few fights. but for these fights, sibbling immunity doesnt apply.havoc vs cyclops
black tom vs banshee
captain britain vs psylocke
aurora vs. northstar
polaris vs quicksilver vs scarlet witch(pre-HOM)
godspeed havok. hahaha.
Cylops and Havok are immune to each other's powers so Cyclops wins on pure fighting ability.
Black Toms because of his immunity to Banshee.
I don't know who would win between Brian and Elizabeth anymore; so i'll just say Jamie Braddock wins.
Northstar takes Aurora
Polaris beats her "alleged" half-brother and half-sister.
Havoc vs Cyclops--Cyclops. Do I even need to say why?
Black tom vs Banshee--Banshee.
Captain britain vs Psylocke--Psylocke. Mind-grenade and it's over.
Aurora vs. Northstar--Northstar.
Polaris vs Quicksilver vs Scarlet witch(pre-HOM)--Actually, I give this fight to Quicksilver. He's Mach 10 now, which is absurdly fast. I believe as soon as this fight starts, he'll take out Lorna first instantly, then kill Wanda before Lorna hits the ground. He really is extremely fast.
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Havoc vs Cyclops--Cyclops. Do I even need to say why?Black tom vs Banshee--Banshee.
Captain britain vs Psylocke--Psylocke. Mind-grenade and it's over.
Aurora vs. Northstar--Northstar.
Polaris vs Quicksilver vs Scarlet witch(pre-HOM)--Actually, I give this fight to Quicksilver. He's Mach 10 now, which is absurdly fast. I believe as soon as this fight starts, he'll take out Lorna first instantly, then kill Wanda before Lorna hits the ground. He really is extremely fast.
Originally posted by King KAM
i agree i just dont like the havoc vs cyclops i give that one to havoc
Why? Havok's overall more powerful, but Cyke could kill Havok just as quickly as Havok could kill Cyclops. Therefore, it comes down to who gets the first good hit in, and Scott has his lil bro owned in terms of skill.
It's like a weapons expert with a pistol against some random guy with a shotgun. The shotgun is more powerful overall, but chances are, the regular guy gets his brains blown out.
Other than that,
Banshee
Captain Britain
Quicksilver
Northstar
Originally posted by King_MungiWAT GAMBITS THE THIRD SUMMERS BRO????I DONT TRUST U UNLESS U HAVE PROOF!!!!!! 😠
Btw I will comment on who wins and such soon, but what version of Black Tom you going with? humanoid or wooden-humanoid?Also technically Gambit is the third summber's brother (clone from Cyclops)
If you read X-men: The End then Gambit could be considered the Third Summers Brother. It's hard to decide whether it counts as continuity though. It's a grey area.
If you count Wolverine:The ENd as continuity then Wolverine has a twin brother somewhere. However, Woleverine wont ever find out about him until that storyline so it might be continuity because Wolverine wont ever have to meet him.
I think it's best to take those The End stories as a "What If". You can't put an ending to the X-men that way; it limits future writers from doing a lot of things.