Well wee. Perhaps if Thanos had power over the dead to call up an army of inanimate warriors.
I doubt though that Thanos alone has the fighting prowess.
That might be why in his own book he was hanging with Gladiator. Ya`ll remember when the beyond was in his mag. on that there planetoid.
With that note my next thread will be appearing real soon.
Gladiator vs. The destroyer
<<The Destroyer was created to deal with Celestials, which is beyond Thanos. Now, it didn't quite reach that level, and I believe it failed to defeat a Celestial, but I'm still pretty sure it's beyond Thanos. Could be wrong, but that's always been my estimation of it.>>
✅
thanos could out-think it or remove it, but he ain't beating it with strength and blasts.
Originally posted by DigiMark007
The Destroyer was created to deal with Celestials, which is beyond Thanos. Now, it didn't quite reach that level, and I believe it failed to defeat a Celestial, but I'm still pretty sure it's beyond Thanos. Could be wrong, but that's always been my estimation of it.
No you are right! It was created to defeat Celestials and it's powers are beyond Thanos, it doesn't sleep it keeps on fighting. It s powered by Odin bestowing the power of asgard on it. If anything Thanos will try to steal it for his own purpose.
Originally posted by Priest
Desak or loki would beat Thanos imo/
Originally posted by guy222
Desak ✅Loki could also