"ILL KILL YOU!!!!!! *wolverine8888 holds him back* lemme at him....LEMMEATHIM!!!!"
- slaps -
Get a hold on yourself man.
"Shatterstar's mutant power is prob. the equivalent of Gladiator ripping apart a star; which I saw a pic of too, by Marvel"
Can you get a scan where it states that equivalence? Or his biggest feats? I dont recall him doing stuff at high levels.
Originally posted by olympian
"ILL KILL YOU!!!!!! *wolverine8888 holds him back* lemme at him....LEMMEATHIM!!!!"- slaps -
Get a hold on yourself man.
"Shatterstar's mutant power is prob. the equivalent of Gladiator ripping apart a star; which I saw a pic of too, by Marvel"
Can you get a scan where it states that equivalence? Or his biggest feats? I dont recall him doing stuff at high levels.
Go read Bs Comics King KAM#1, im the new anti life equation sum, i have the power to kill any being even the great jp prime.
Originally posted by King KAMYet you are still below me hahahahahaha.
*slaps his punkass back*Go read Bs Comics King KAM#1, im the new anti life equation sum, i have the power to kill any being even the great jp prime.
Shatterstar could cut him. He sends vibrations and sonic charges through his blades that could pierce Herc's skin. He also said his blades were forged in a dimension of science and magic in that very issue that he cut Juggs. His blades are not normal. But he would get owned by Hercules. He might impale Herc, then Herc will grab him and rip him in half. I like Shatterstar, but I would go with Herc 9 times out of 10. I left one win to Shatterstar because he could catch Herc when he's hammered.
Originally posted by Sentry
Shatterstar could cut him. He sends vibrations and sonic charges through his blades that could pierce Herc's skin. He also said his blades were forged in a dimension of science and magic in that very issue that he cut Juggs. His blades are not normal. But he would get owned by Hercules. He might impale Herc, then Herc will grab him and rip him in half. I like Shatterstar, but I would go with Herc 9 times out of 10. I left one win to Shatterstar because he could catch Herc when he's hammered.
His swords aren't mythical, they just have different properties because of the way they were made, such as why they are effective vs Juggs, because they aren't normal swords.
It's a technical point, nothing against what was said here, it's all true, just clarifying; Shatterstar's swords are NOT mystical, they have properties that aren't shared by any on normal earth.
Originally posted by olympian
"*slaps his punkass back*Go read Bs Comics King KAM#1, im the new anti life equation sum, i have the power to kill any being even the great jp prime."
Man, i got owned 😱
Oh wait. . .
- uppercup -
Now shaddup your BS and answer me. Who did he killed. Who!
Originally posted by newjak86
Yet you are still below me hahahahahaha.
HAsn't shatterstar cut Juggernaut but Juggernaut if so then I think Shatterstar might take it since I don't think Hercs has a healing factor and even though it was the magical abilities of the sword that cut Juggs i don't think Herc could take it. Latough Herc is also very skilled and could probably dodge any attack of Shatterstars for awhile and he has his Mace as well.