Who's the best thief?

Started by TheKahn2 pages

Who's the best thief?

How do the thieves in Marvel and DC rank?

Gambit

Blackcat

Catwoman

Blackwidow (a spy, but a type of thief)

plus any others I'm missing

The thief girl from that old Dungeons and Dragons cartoon pwns them all. 😄

1) Gambit
2) Cat Woman
3) Black Cat
4) Storm
5) Black Widow (excellent agent but as a THIEF not cream de la cream)

I agree with wanabe's list.

fantomex is the best...he can get into anywhere, plus he can cast illusions so ppl cant see him....even if the's right infront of thier face.

on this list tho defintaley gambit. he reminds of that guy in oceans twelve[hoping to god that youve all seen the movie to get my reference] who works with the fundamentals.... skills, athleticism, and acrobatics while everybody else just relies on adnvaced tech, obsessive compulsive planning, and elaborate slieght of hand.... gambit can just bust into a place without advnaced knowledge of the layout and get the job done.

Originally posted by manjaro
fantomex is the best...he can get into anywhere, plus he can cast illusions so ppl cant see him....even if the's right infront of thier face.

on this list tho defintaley gambit. he reminds of that guy in oceans twelve[hoping to god that youve all seen the movie to get my reference] who works with the fundamentals.... skills, athleticism, and acrobatics while everybody else just relies on adnvaced tech, obsessive compulsive planning, and elaborate slieght of hand.... gambit can just bust into a place without advnaced knowledge of the layout and get the job done.

I know exactly what you're talking about. That was a freakin awesome movie, by the way.

Good guys had to win though, heh. Com'on, you can't beat the combined power of George Clooney and Brad Pitt. And of course Matt Damon ("MATT DAMON!" Haha...Team America reference).

But yea. I think I'd have to agree with you.

Actually, I'm not sure. Gambit's been shown to be the best, but Fantomex is incredible himself.

I think they need to have a Steal-Off. Kinda the same deal as in Ocean's twelve.

Lupin III

Gambit is by far the best thief in all the universes in my opinion. Eh Chere?

Originally posted by armandovalles
Gambit is by far the best thief in all the universes in my opinion. Eh Chere?

I cant agree, catwoman is better.

batman.

Batman would be if he were a theif, but since he isn't, it's Catwoman.

Catwoman.

How about Shadow-Thief

Lupin III

Gambit pwns

Gambit is a second class hero, and a second class theif.

Originally posted by King KAM
Gambit is a second class hero, and a second class theif.

He's a bloody pick-pocket for crying out loud...

He's got more thieving feats than picking pockets.

Heck, he's the leader of a guild of thieves.

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
He's a bloody pick-pocket for crying out loud...

my thoughts exactly....

Yeah but he steals hearts as well! ✅