Surge (New Mutants) vs. Elektro

Started by Metalmanx1 pagesPoll

Who beats who?

Surge (New Mutants) vs. Elektro

You guys wanted new characters and new topics? Well, here you go. This has not been done. I know for a fact, and I didn't even search.

Okay, lemme know if you guys don't know who Surge is.

Actually, here. This'll help a bit.

http://www.mutanthigh.com/surgeII.html

But, in my opinion, I think she can take this fight. Close one though.

DISCUSS.

Come on, guys. You said you all wanted new characters in new threads.

Well here you go. Do something with it.

Hmm elektro who can control electricity or a girl that can channel it..........

I think that surge can win but Electro wins like 7/10 times.....

I personally think that she takes it the 7/10, in my opinion.

Her superspeed would definitely be a great advantage against him.

Electro stomps her.

Electro is immune to energy attacks and heat attacks, and he's class 15+ ton with super speed himself. Plus, he's mastered his powers, Surge hasn't.

He'd just drain her of all her energy and then beat her to death.

Originally posted by long pig
Electro stomps her.

Electro is immune to energy attacks and heat attacks, and he's class 15+ ton with super speed himself. Plus, he's mastered his powers, Surge hasn't.

He'd just drain her of all her energy and then beat her to death.

Hm. I think she can absorb energy right back though. I mean, she pretty much absorbs electricity from everywhere. Including harmless static electricity that builds to great amounts.

And I don't think you've seen how fast she can go. I don't have a numerical amount to give you, but I'd wager to say that she can probably hit around Mach 1. I don't know how fast Elektro is recently, but I assume he's not that fast. If he is, he's been given some of the most absurd upgrades recently.

I think her speed might prove troublesome for him. Plus her ability to absorb energy right back.

Hey, I responded, dammit. 😠 😛

-edit-
About time.

True, she may be able to absorb electricity too, but she can overload, Electro soaked up an entire city worth of electricity and didn't overload.

Electro can travel at around 170mph, so he's pretty fast.

It'd come down to who can control energy better and who is stronger. Electro is both....by a lot.

Originally posted by long pig
Hey, I responded, dammit. 😠 😛

-edit-
About time.

True, she may be able to absorb electricity too, but she can overload, Electro soaked up an entire city worth of electricity and didn't overload.

Electro can travel at around 170mph, so he's pretty fast.

It'd come down to who can control energy better and who is stronger. Electro is both....by a lot.

Yes, she can overload. I won't deny that, cuz it's true. But when she unloads, she attacks. I don't think he could handle a beating from her when she is overloaded. She messed up a sentinel something nasty on her own.

But I will grant that he is in fact stronger. But she can be pretty powerful herself.

In fact, the more I think about it, I don't think this would even be a match of electrical feats, since his electricity won't hurt her and vice versa.

Plus, Mach 1 = 761.207051 mph>>>>>170 mph.

So, I think he'd have more problems even hitting her actually.

She wouldn't have this problem, however.

But she gets those burts of Superhuman speed for a short time only. He's around 15 tons with superhuman durability and superhuman reaction time with higher power and more control over it. What exactly can Surge do?

Still, Electro drains her of her energy and that ends it right there. He has total mastery of electricity now.

He doesn't just shock people.

Originally posted by long pig
But she gets those burts of Superhuman speed for a short time only. He's around 15 tons with superhuman durability and superhuman reaction time with higher power and more control over it. What exactly can Surge do?

Still, Electro drains her of her energy and that ends it right there. He has total mastery of electricity now.

He doesn't just shock people.

I assume with all the energy available from both the ambient environment and Elektro himself, Surge will have plenty of energy with which to keep her superspeed sustained.

And I know that Elektro doesn't just shock people. I was just bringing up the fact that I don't believe it would be a battle of electricity.

I do think that Surge can definitely give him problems, since she can constantly absorb energy herself.

Anyone read Spider-Man Unlimited #11? 😄

Anyway, since Electro can lift metallical things and control them, can eh just lob an streetlamp through her head?

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Anyone read Spider-Man Unlimited #11? 😄

Anyway, since Electro can lift metallical things and control them, can eh just lob an streetlamp through her head?

I don't doubt that he can, but I do highly doubt that he would be able to hit her with such an attack, being that she moves at superhuman speeds, probably close to Mach 1.

His powers have been greatly increased. He had a lot more potential than he was earlier portrayed.

His powers haven't increased, just his knowledge of how to use them has.

But, that's really all that matters in this fight imo. Skill.

Yea u know what im saying...his power is much more dynamic now.

Oh, most definitely.

The way he always should have been.

A guy who can control an element as powerful as electricity should be top tier.

Bump.

Are you gonna bump all your threads?

...Yes.

😖hifty: