Wolverine & Sabretooth vs Venom & Carnage

Started by long pig2 pages

Wolverine & Sabretooth vs Venom & Carnage

It happens in a abandoned city.

im not sure clsoe one I think wolverine could beta venom or carnage but I have a feeling sabertooth might lose to one of them and I think sabertooth would be the weaklink and lose it for the team with a healing factor

carnage will murder wolverine and venom wit finish sabre tooth

wolverine would beat venom so carnage would have to be a great dela better but I don't know much about carnage can spiderman take him?

wolverine can not beat venom hell no and carnage is an underated villain it took a major marvel croos over 2 take him carnage alone is 2 much 4 both wolverine and sabretooth

wolverine cna deffently take venom especialy if it orignal venom not his copy and as for carnage last time I heard spiderman has beaten him. so If spiderman can wolverine deffently can

spider man knows the symbiotes like the back of his hand carnage is stronger faster then wolverine plus he has spider sense

spidersense relay is not a big deal at all. wolverine aint much slower plus he far mroe durable and his fighting skill is 5 levels higher then caranage and it be even higher but max is level 7. plus no matter was venom does to him he will heal and wolverien is deffently has advantages to fighting carnage that spiderman don't have

of course you gonna say that u a wolverine fan boy relax wolverine is not that serious and spiderman knows carnage weakness wolverine is 2 stupid 2 use strategy and that healing factor is much overrated

? overatted u honestly don't read wolverine. if u think wolverine dumb and that spiderman knows better strats u know nuthing. wolverine has been a miltary and warrior for his whole like he knows more battle strats then spiderman could every think up and he does not need to think about it his body and mind work at one. why u think it so hard for spiderman to dodge wolverine besides wolverine speed his body and thoughts work as one

lol wolverine cant simply go and hack and slah at carnage who is a maniac killer just read maximum carnage and see

I own the series lol. ya it will take wolverine a little while but he will win

lol lol

yea i gotta give this one to carnage n venom....carnage would own saber.....n i think it'd be close between venom n wolverine cuz venoms like spiderman and IMO wolvie can take SM.....so id say wolverine would barely take venom, but he'd be messed up, saber would be down n carnage would just finish off wolverine with eaaasssssssee......

also his stamina is far greater then carnage.

ya i think sabertooth would end up being the weakklink and lose it for the healing factor team

I don't think wolvie and saber can win this, venom and carnage are too strong, fast and have too much to work with...i'd say 7/10 venom carnage...

tank you tell this wolverine fan boy

? telling me what I said wolverine group would lsoe more but it because saber tooth with be a weak link wolverine can take either one of them one on one but I don't think sabertooth can most of the time at least

wolverine cant take carnage one on one