Marv runs the gauntlet

Started by Solidus Snake1 pages

Marv runs the gauntlet

marv has a machete

1. aunt may with a frying pan
2. havok with a machete and no powers
3. dwight and hartigan
4. hawkeye with his bow and no arrows
5. a hand ninja with a bo staff
6. cyclops (no powers and bo staff)
7. robin with his bo
8. punisher with a survival knife
9. nightwing with his escrima sticks
10. batman no weapons
11. captain america with shield
12. galactus having just fed using a switchblade and the ultimate nullifier

Loses to Robin. Hah.

i think him vs robin is a 50/50

he definitely loses to punisher tho

Re: Marv runs the gauntlet

Originally posted by Solidus Snake
1. aunt may with a frying pan

Marv has a good chance here
2. havok with a machete and no powers

Same.
3. dwight and hartigan

He'll probably go down.
4. hawkeye with his bow and no arrows

Erm ?
5. a hand ninja with a bo staff

He loses.
6. cyclops (no powers and bo staff)

Loses.
7. robin with his bo

Again, loses.
8. punisher with a survival knife

Definitely loses.
9. nightwing with his escrima sticks

Again...
10. batman no weapons

Like he needs weapons
11. captain america with shield

Like he actually needs his shield
12. galactus having just fed using a switchblade and the ultimate nullifier

Draw 😛

Your sig is apt indeed. I could definitley see why people would want to hurt you.

Thanks for your valuable contribution.

You are most unwelcome, I spit in your general direction.

I see you still have no manners. Now how about actually contributing something to the thread instead of insulting ad random ?

How bout you say something worth debating instead of feeding me tons of insult material.

Originally posted by MERCILOUS
How bout you say something worth debating instead of feeding me tons of insult material.

1. I debated this already.
2. You didn't.
3. You insulted first.
4. I only replied to your insult.

May can make a mean grilled cheese..

He doesn't get past Dwight and Hartigan together. They know him well; I bet Hartigan arrested him a few times as a troubled youth.

Originally posted by roughrider
He doesn't get past Dwight and Hartigan together. They know him well; I bet Hartigan arrested him a few times as a troubled youth.

I am pretty sure they don't know each other.

dude marvs shurgged off multiple gunshot wounds being hit by a car whats a stick or a knife going to do to him

He ties Robin, probly beats Punisher becuase he has a better weapon, but loses 10/10 to Batman or 7/10 to Nightwing
How are Dwight and Hartigan armed? If they have guns Marvs screwed, but if its h2h he wins easy

Aunt May owns him with the power cosmic 10/10.

Gets stopped at 7 😉

IMO he gets stopped at 1

Originally posted by willRules
IMO he gets stopped at 1

Well Marv does have a soft spot for old ladys 😄