Storm vs Wolverine

Started by TwisterGameX1 pagesPoll

Storm vs Wolverine

Storm vs Wolverine

Storm vs Wolverine in a room. Wolverine at one end, and Storm at the other. they can't get out.

Depends on the size of the room.

Bathroom.

yall ain't right... 😂

Actually, it doesn't matter, unless the room is 5'x5'.

Seriously though. Storm stomps Wolverine faster than she could stomp Spiderman.

😆 had to cmpare it to Spidey. you know what happens next. Spiderman Vs Wolverine.

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
😆 had to cmpare it to Spidey. you know what happens next. Spiderman Vs Wolverine.

so true.. and with that...

NU-UH.. wolverine's got a healing factor he would last longer than spiderman! 😠
lol

Originally posted by jinzin
so true.. and with that...

NU-UH.. wolverine's got a healing factor he would last longer than spiderman! 😠
lol

😆

i may like wolverine, but im not an idiot. storm would win. she could strike him with lightning, blow him away in a tornado or even melt his insides with acid rain. if the room was extremely small, then wolverine. if not, storm

Originally posted by jinzin
so true.. and with that...

NU-UH.. wolverine's got a healing factor he would last longer than spiderman! 😠
lol

how is that funny? wolverine can last longer

cause of the incoming shit storm I'm about to get from hordes upon hordes of spidey fans...

and nearly 50% of the threads on here that involve wolvie or spidey... turn into a wolverine vs. spiderman debate... no lie...

Just the thread I was looking for....time for a bump...and some healthy debating...

So apparently there's this epidemic on KMC where Wolverine can actually speedblitz a person.... so does Wolvey Speedblitz her?

😏

Since it's not specified lets make the room the same size as Emma and Scotts bedroom....

I'm going to go hunt for him vs the Invisible Woman... 😊

Don't you just love KMC...if you're looking for a Wolvey vs [Insert Character here] thread...the chances are you'll find it... 😛

Logan ftw! His powers work faster than hers.

🙁 It doesn't exist. Or the search function won't find it.

The closest there is, is Wolverine and Lady Deathstrike vs the FF. Which is just as lopsided I spose.

Originally posted by Validus
Logan ftw! His powers work faster than hers.

Nice solid point Val...your input is always appreciated....

Hmm...X...it could be listed as Sue vs Wolverine...I'm sure I've seen one...

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Nice solid point Val...your input is always appreciated....

Hmm...X...it could be listed as Sue vs Wolverine...I'm sure I've seen one...

I tried a "sue wolverine" "sue storm wolverine" "wolverine iw" and "wolverine invisible" searches. I think one is in order... and may be being made...

If there is less then two meters between them it is possible for Wolverine to close the distance before he gets belted by lightening or hit by a gust of win but if he doesn't one shot her... well, he gets belted with lightening or gale force winds. Storm wins 8-9/10.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If there is less then two meters between them it is possible for Wolverine to close the distance before he gets belted by lightening or hit by a gust of win but if he doesn't one shot her... well, he gets belted with lightening or gale force winds. Storm wins 8-9/10.

Thanks fo the input...Emma and Scotts room is about this size

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1730/astonishingxmen0111vb4.jpg

Wait that scan sucks I'll have to find another one...

Here you go..
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/5060/untitledscanned06fn1.jpg
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9881/untitledscanned07vg0.jpg