Captain America (no shield) versus Bane

Started by masterbruce1 pages

Captain America (no shield) versus Bane

one's on super soldier serum, the other's on venom

which steroid freak wins

Cap once took out USAgent in a long, acrobatic brawl without the shield. Agent could press 10 tons. I say he takes down Bane, too.

Captain owns Bane, the man was beating kingthor in h2h, he is a certified monster. Bane should run and hide....

Bane isn't any slack he is nearly as good as Batman and besides Cap has no shield in this fight in every other fight he has it with him.

Originally posted by Superherovandal
Bane isn't any slack he is nearly as good as Batman and besides Cap has no shield in this fight in every other fight he has it with him.

how is bane nearly as good as batman??

Cap would definitely win. Like others have said, Cap has a beastly level of skill.

cap beating King thor??? what kinda bulls%4t PIS is that, that's ridiculous

Originally posted by masterbruce
cap beating King thor??? what kinda bulls%4t PIS is that, that's ridiculous

cap is undefeated in the hands, ecxcept wolverine, who stalemates him.

Originally posted by masterbruce
cap beating King thor??? what kinda bulls%4t PIS is that, that's ridiculous
Yes well, that's not exactly what happened. But Cap was the one who came closest to killing him... King Thor had been stripped of the Odinforce by Dr. Strange and the Panetheon, and afterwards Hulk and Thing engaged him in an all-out brawl. After hours of combat, King Thor emerged victorious even though he lost an eye and an arm. As he was about to remove the amulet cutting off the Odinforce, Cap jumps in and starts bringing the hurt on King Thor. Cap is pretty messed up at this time as well. He kicks him, smashes his face with the shield and pummels him. He's about to bring the death blow, foregoing his vow not to kill, by decapitating him with his shield, because as he says, "I'll pay any price for a world's freedom." But as you can see, the reason Cap was able to hurt him was because Dr. Strange, Hulk and Thing brought Thor to the brink of death. At the end, poor Cap got disintegrated by a full Odinforce beam which took part of Cap's shield with it also. Americans everywhere weeped for the great Captain.... :cry:

Originally posted by King KAM
cap is undefeated in the hands, ecxcept wolverine, who stalemates him.
The original Black Panther defeated Cap. I think DD did also. Namor might have taken him out once also. Past that, I can't think of anyone in H2H taking out Cap. So yeah, 2 or 3 H2H combat losses is still good enough in my books to take a pansy like Bane down. Let it be said, that even though I will defend the great Captain, I shall not lie. Its what Cap would want me to do. :begins singing Old Glory:

actauly wolverine the one who cut off hsi arm if u should know

dude he ment skill wise not power in skill namor would get owned lol. dd was just pure luck

Originally posted by wolverine8888
actauly wolverine the one who cut off hsi arm if u should know
No, he didn't. I could see why you might think that. But take a careful look at the scan. Thor clearly has his left arm in the last panel. Thor's arm is merely wounded. You don't see a bloody stump. You see a gash at best. And the only reason it didn't heal up was because Strange puts the amulet on and that moment and Thor doesn't have Mjolnir. Otherwise, that would have been some serious BS PIS.

oh

can u put the whole comic up please

Err.... not that I don't want to, but it'd have to wait til next weekend. Sorry. My comics and scanner are not in my current apartment. They're at my house. Even if I brought all my comics to my apt, theyd be too much of a distraction for my studies, and I share my scanner/printer with my family. So only on weekends when I visit, can I post scans. But I will usually post an orgy of goodness to help bolster my posts and arguments in other threads. Other people might be able to though...

I do have Punisher 1-6, Marvel 1602 and Wolverine: Origin scanned in full and stored on my laptop though.

Edit: Oh yeah, that last scan was from a previous scan I did in a Superman v Thor thread. I just cut and pasted. Page 56 of that ginormously huge thread. Thor's winning btw!

oh ok thanks

Cap takes him after a long fight.

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
No, he didn't. I could see why you might think that. But take a careful look at the scan. Thor clearly has his left arm in the last panel. Thor's arm is merely wounded. You don't see a bloody stump. You see a gash at best. And the only reason it didn't heal up was because Strange puts the amulet on and that moment and Thor doesn't have Mjolnir. Otherwise, that would have been some serious BS PIS.

What issues did the battle tke place?

The Mighty Thor vol 2 # 73: "The Reigning Part 5: The Betrayed"

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
No, he didn't. I could see why you might think that. But take a careful look at the scan. Thor clearly has his left arm in the last panel. Thor's arm is merely wounded. You don't see a bloody stump. You see a gash at best. And the only reason it didn't heal up was because Strange puts the amulet on and that moment and Thor doesn't have Mjolnir. Otherwise, that would have been some serious BS PIS.

he lost the arm from the wounds though, it was most likely usless in battle because you dont see him using it, so he proabably just tore it off, the wounds were to damaging.