Iron Man versus Freakazoid

Started by EsteemedLeader1 pages

Iron Man versus Freakazoid

Who wins?

Come on, anyone?

this is a battle for the ages

Hell yes. So who do you think takes this and why?

ironman probably

But Freakazoid is strong and super quick. Plus he has the ultimate sup power, his superhuman capacity for parody!!!

he could get ironman wet and leave for like a few months and he would rust

...I was thinking more along the lines of a punch from IM would simply leave Freakazoid with little birdies flying around his head for a few seconds.

Yeah i reckon Freakazoid would take this one..

The Invincible versus the Freaked Out.

Freakazoid is faster, after all. But Iron Man is stronger, but not by too much, I don't think.

Not even joking, Freakazoid would win.

He has too many powers at his disposal. He's FAR faster, also has superhuman strength, and the ability to withstand any punishment.

Nothing Iron Man does will incapacitate Freakazoid.

While Freakazoid has many (almost countless) options on how to defeat Iron Man.

Freakazoid 10/10.

I wouldn't say 10/10. More like 6/10.

Freakazoid only has three powers, superstrength, superspeed, and superhuman capacity for parody. Parody won't make him truly invincible, just able to withstand many of Iron Man's attacks and crack jokes.

If poo-gas can defeat Freakazoid, so can Iron Man. In theory. But a better fight would be Deadpool vs. Freakazoid.

A funnier fight, yes. But I think Iron Man and Freakazoid is a closer fight.

Eh. It seems like an utterly random pairing that would merely result in Iron Man knocking back a few drinks and ignoring Freakazoid.

That reminds me of something I thought of yesterday.

Namor is weakened by alcohol...just like Iron Man...😂

All men are weakened by inebriation... 😖hifty:

The point is that Namor is weakened by being drenched in alcohol, since it dehydrates him.

And Bad Santa kicked ass when he was drunk.

Atleast Namor isn't like that bastard Aqua Man. He's a dolphin f*cker for the record. That dirty Namor wannabe. He's a DOLPHIN F*CKER!

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
The Invincible versus the Freaked Out.

Freakazoid is faster, after all. But Iron Man is stronger, but not by too much, I don't think.

😱

People seem to forget that IM is CL100.

IM wins 10/10