Esteemed Leader and bardock vs The power rangers

Started by bardock1 pages

Esteemed Leader and bardock vs The power rangers

We take this!!!!

It depends, is it the original Power Rangers? Cause I actually like them, they were original and actually fought.✅

Anything after, like, season three, I will destroy!!!

The new punks they got out now will go down

I'd dress up like Gene Simmons and rock out till they're dead.

criss angel my alter ego

My alter ego is Momentos Man...and he'd...I mean, I'd, as him, who is me...beat them up.

even if mr.sheen joined them?

HA!? How could I possibly hurt Charlie?

I know, we must keep him safe.

I don't know how we could beat Charlie, did you see Hot Shots 2!? He fired that chicken out of the bow...how do you fight that?

we cant. that is why we cant let them brainwash him.

Can we challenge them to a dance off? And then, when they're dancing, kick them while they're down?

Kicking while someone is a strategy used for ages and it continues to work. it maybe our only choice.

Indeed. Honor? A fools game.

When facing the power rangers honor is a luxury we can not afford

Indeed. You don't need honor when you fight someone with no dignity...

that blue ranger is all mine

Do we get prep time?

of course

wtf?