Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Um, do you realize that Marvel also has an Atlantis? You know, Namor and such...
I,m not denying this but ,saying DC has just as many if not more you got Gateway, etc also they both have hidden continents Marvels savage land and I can't remember the one for Dc that's just like it
Originally posted by Piedmon
Go read Avengers/JLA. The Avengers comment that the Justice League's earth is "larger." This is because DC Earth has MORE made up countries than Marvel. Quraq, Bolavia or whatever that east euro one was...
I think it's Vlatava, Bhutran
Also from JLA/Avengers:
-"This Earth [Marvel-616] is slightly smaller than ours, and has fewer cities, less urban growth, at least on the East Coast."
OMAC'S would destroy the Sentinel army [regular ones]
Let's not forget the massive mutant population on Marvel earth. That one guy, from District X... can't remember his name but he was massively powerful manipulator of matter and energy, overloaded Bishop with ease. Wasn't a hero or villain either. Marvel's huge population of mutants who are neither hero or villain tips this in MArvel's favor.
Then, like someone else said, there's Wakanda. Black Panther might be excluded but his entire army of uber-tech soldiers aren't. And then there're the Eternals, Deviants and Inhumans who are all evolutionary offshoots of humans, which basically makes them mutants. Yeah, Marvel earth just has too many extra races of superbeings just lying around to lose to DC.
Originally posted by Khellendros
Mutants are humans. Also, if its no humans with super powers then why would Batman, Dr. Doom or Black Panther not be allowed? They don't have powers, just technology.
I specifically said these guys to give you an idea of what I mean Dr. Doom is a villain and bats and panther are superheroes. just people without powers.