Battle of the Eight Justice Leagues

Started by Dr.Fate2 pages

Battle of the Eight Justice Leagues

This is based off a series of comics in 2001 were the justice league founders get amnesiia and form there own justice leagues

Justice League of Adventure
Flash
Atom
Black Canary
Mister Miracle
Beast Boy

Justice League of Air
Green Lantern
Dr Light
Red Tornado
Black Condor
Firestorm
the Ray
Captain Atom

Justice League of Aliens
Superman
Martain Manhunter
Lobo
Orion
Starfire
Warrior
Starman III

Justice League of Amazons
Wonderwoman
Supergirl
Black Orchid
Big Barda
Huntress

Justice League of Anarchy
Plasticman
the Crepper
Ambush Bug
Mazingman
Trickster
Harley Quinn

Justice League of Apostles
Zauriel
Zatanna
Phantom Stranger
Deadman
Dr.Fate

Justice League of Arkham
Batman
Nightwing
Catwoman
Joker
Riddler
Poison Ivy
Ventriloquist

Justice League of Atlantis
Aquaman
Tempest
Arion
Powergirl
Lori Lemaris
Mera
Devilfish

the aliens take this

the Aliens and Air are pretty powerful but the Apostles could take it but the Atlantis team is also dangerous hard to call. Definitly not Arkham

Sorry Batman

Apostles

Air

Batman turned a bunch of Arkham inmates into a new Justice League? Including the Joker? I'd like to read THAT comic. O_O

I'll side with Aliens more often than not....seems to me they have the best balance.

there were comics with these teams?

A team with Superman, Martain Manhunter and Lobo is a pretty stacked team.

The Apostles. For god's sake they have the Phantom Stranger.

Originally posted by Draco69
The Apostles. For god's sake they have the Phantom Stranger.
agreed, the whole team is nutso.

granted the Amazons also had Zatanna and Powergirl but I guess they went to the other teams

Originally posted by Draco69
The Apostles. For god's sake they have the Phantom Stranger.

Beat me to it, I'm surprised people missed a skyfather level being.

Aliens take this one. Martian Manhunter and Superman are 2 of the best hero's there is.

Justice League of Time: Booster Gold. He could take them all.

Air.

No one gives Firestorm the props he deserves.

I'm siding with Air too, though I can understand the votes for Apostles and Aliens. The Aliens are definitely high-end, but essentially only have muscle. And the Apostles have the potential to win, but I always side with a good GL over pretty much anyone else on DC Earth. I'd be rooting for Anarchy really, but they don't have a shot. 🙂

When the hell were these issues?? They sound interesting.

Apostles win and fairly easy too.
Phantom Stranger, Fate, Zatanna and Zauriel?

Im not sure how much exactly Zauriel has been powered down, but i doubt it would hinder the team much. Magic is just too dominant and overpowering here.

The Air team is still pretty good as well though. Same for Atlantis. Personally im upset with the team Flash was part of. Anyone who thinks the Alien team is winning is surely mistaken.

It would come down to Aliens vs Apostles
and ultimately the latter team would be victorious

Apostles