Gog vs Cyborg Superman

Started by joesha281 pages

Gog vs Cyborg Superman

Gog on the hunt....and Cyborg tops the list. Will the Cronic Hunter of Supermen get his prey.

Cyborg Superman would possess Gogs helmet and staff and kick his ass with them.

I thought Gog could kill any Superman.

Yeah................... ANY SUPERMAN, IN OTHER WORDS ANY KAL-EL or HIS DESCENDANTS !!!

Cyborg isn't superman, I figured that would be fairly obvious since, you know, they're two different dudes.

Originally posted by Jargon343
Cyborg isn't superman, I figured that would be fairly obvious since, you know, they're two different dudes.
LOLOL.

Gog is more powerful than any of Cyborgs form, but couldn't kill him because he's just a consciousness. How's that?

Gog would win but he wouldn't be able to kill him.

This is actually a total bad ass fight. At full potential, a whole lot of people would be dead from these 2 fighting. Assuming this fight is on earth, Gog could keep bringing out more and more clones while Cyborg keeps upgrading and posssesing more and more tech and weapons.
They wouldn't be able to kill each other, so they stalemate in that sense.

Earth has its limits........... I dont think Gog has !!!!

Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Earth has its limits........... I dont think Gog has !!!!

Neither one has rock solid limits, these two could go on for years if no PIS is involved.

Superman did this

Gog whould do even better

Gog wins