Terminator vs Predator

Started by braz2 pages

Terminator vs Predator

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Depends on the armory of the Terminator and which model you mean?

Ahnold, the T800

Predator. 🙂

Whick location, jungle? factory?

I give this to the Terminator. He can take much punishment.
And should be able to see the predator with his cyborg eyes.
Besides Arnie already beat him in Predator 1 😆

I'd go with Terminator. Remember, as long as the head and at least one limb are intact, it'll still come after ya.

I give it to the Pred they have weapons that can easily go through the Terminator and if noticed Terminators aren't exactly very fast in reflexes. One Spear ot hte head and it's over.

T800's are made of titanium. If I remember correctly, Pred weapons slice titanium like paper.

Plus - a pred is well versed in fighting styles - a Terminator generally isn't.

Plus a Pred is much faster and more manouverable than a T800.

I'd say unless the Terminator has a forcefield and some seriously heavy duty firepower, he's toast! 😄

Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
T800's are made of titanium. If I remember correctly, Pred weapons slice titanium like paper.

Plus - a pred is well versed in fighting styles - a Terminator generally isn't.

Plus a Pred is much faster and more manouverable than a T800.

I'd say unless the Terminator has a forcefield and some seriously heavy duty firepower, he's toast! 😄

Yes they do they slice through any Earth Metal like nothing.

Predator wins easily. Only what he needs is to throw disc and its over.

or one fat plasma blast through the chest

Predator would for sure kick terminators ass. Yes teminator is some crazy ass robot, and I suppose if he is the liquid metal one it would bereally hard to beat. But Predator is the craziest mofo ever... Like need I say more.. lol

Are they movie versions?🤨

I'd give it to the predator even against the T-1000 'cause of the plasmacaster.

this was done in a comic already terminator won

are these senior predators?

do they get prep? if they do, it'll be hell of a match. i say terminator, he's smarter

Cool new look Swanky, that won't stop me from retreiving my rock from you but kudos anyway.

Anyway, Pred all the way. While any of the termies are physically superior to a pred in everyway, only the latest models actually have comparable technology. Even if the fight took place after judgment day and the termies could have all their crazy technology, I could imagine an encounter where the pred takes it almost all the time.

You'll have to pry that rock out of my cold, dead hands.

no the predator win...but i think a T-1000 would take it..and a TX too