Good girls win.
Jean can protect herself and the other two from psionic attack, which I'm sure Emma will do for her team as well. Which means then they'll have to take this on a purely physical plane.
This is where the Good Girls win. Rogue can speed blits them.
Or Storm can lightning bolt them.
Or Jean can telekinetically snap all their necks.
Good girls have too much firepower.
Originally posted by Metalmanx1) it's current Marvel Girl Rachel
Good girls win.Jean can protect herself and the other two from psionic attack, which I'm sure Emma will do for her team as well. Which means then they'll have to take this on a purely physical plane.
This is where the Good Girls win. Rogue can speed blits them.
Or Storm can lightning bolt them.
Or Jean can telekinetically snap all their necks.
Good girls have too much firepower.
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Uh.. I think "Marvel Girl" is Rachel Summers Metalmanx.
Oh, woops. I just saw that again, haha. I've been reading over some old issues of X-men where Jean was referred to as Marvel Girl. My bad ^^.
Anyway. Same thing goes. Just replace the words "Jean" with "Marvel Girl" or "Rachel". Scenario stays the same, as well as the outcome of the fight.
Originally posted by wannabe
1) it's current Marvel Girl Rachel
2) Rouge has just her absorbing powers
3) do you know anything about Selenes Powers?
Wait, Rogue just has her absorbing powers?
It's okay. Rogue just isn't a factor anymore.
Storm can take out these three on her own as soon as the psychic defenses are set up. Lightning bolts win the fight.
Originally posted by wannabe
Again: Do you know ANYTHING about Selene's powers???!!!
Actually, I do. Very much in fact.
And where do you get this "Again" stuff? I believe this was the first you brought up her powers to me.
Oh, I see. You must've edited that in there. It wasn't there before.
Anyway. Yes, I know how Selene's powers work. I also know that she's basically immortal. But that doesn't mean that she can't be defeated in a fight. I don't post in threads if I don't know the characters well enough and how they work.
But this is just my opinion. I've seen where Emma has been able to overpower Marvel Girl before, but she's been getting more and more powerful. I just don't think this battle will be determined through psychic attacks.
I still stand by my statement of Rachel telekinetically breaking their necks. I don't know what effect it will have on Selene however. And Storm's arsenal I believe will be quite potent enough to take them down. Especially Emma and Mystique. What the hell is Mystique going to do during this fight anyway? I think Rogue and Mystique will just kinda chill and see who wins.
That is, of course, unless Rogue can somehow sneak up on Selene and drain her own life-draining powers. That could prove useful. Unless Mystique distracts her enough to not let this happen.
But hey, all this is just my opinion.
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
At the fight's start I'm picturing two giant hands made out of the ground would grab Storm and Rogue and crush the life out of them.
Gah, I'm starting to feel like Stormfront here...
But I just don't think that Selene's attack will effect Storm because I believe Storm will have already taken to the air. She does spend most of her time there, I've noticed.
Yea, Rogue will probably die, haha.
I dunno. I guess I'm just seeing the fight differently.
Originally posted by MetalmanxBut it's fun discussing with you! 😄
Gah, I'm starting to feel like Stormfront here...But I just don't think that Selene's attack will effect Storm because I believe Storm will have already taken to the air. She does spend most of her time there, I've noticed.
Yea, Rogue will probably die, haha.
I dunno. I guess I'm just seeing the fight differently.
Originally posted by wannabe
But it's fun discussing with you! 😄
Hahaha, why thank you. Then I don't mind staying at all.
Okay, then completely nix the Rogue sneaking up idea.
I still think, just my opinion again, that the Good Girls have the necessary power to win.
But I'm not so narrow-minded as to not be convinced otherwise if I am indeed horribly wrong.
Originally posted by MetalmanxThat is, of course, unless Rogue can somehow sneak up on Selene and drain her own life-draining powers. That could prove useful. Unless Mystique distracts her enough to not let this happen.
But hey, all this is just my opinion.
Happened once before and selene drained rogue quicker than rogue drained her. Also does rogue have sunfires powers permenantly? I dont read adjectivless x-men, but i read the conclusion of her mini series whic hindicated she did.
Re: Marvel Bad Girls vs. Marvel Good Girls
Originally posted by wannabe
Emma
Selene (Black Queen)
MystiqueVS.
Storm
Marvel Girl
Roguefight takes place in Sibiria, with no other people and/or buildings around.
It would be highly debatable who wins even if it was classic rogue with her strength. Making it current Rogue just makes this fight lopsided