Originally posted by The Ion
It's certainly possible for Connor to beat Namor. Only reason I give Namor the edge is due to experience. Superboy will be a beast once he completely masters his TTK.
I tend to agree. Superboy has more raw power, but Namor has been fighting for a hell of a long time and seems to be pretty intelligent. I say Namor 7.5/10
Originally posted by DrDoom101
what does the tactile telekinesis do again? i forgot.
Ooo ooo I want to answer. Okay according to what I read he can increase his strength put shield over himself blocking bullets and other kind of physically attacking things but it has a limit to certian physically things also weak against energy things like fire and lasers and electricity. Like the kind Namor can shoot from his body.
Originally posted by Fanboy
Ooo ooo I want to answer. Okay according to what I read he can increase his strength put shield over himself blocking bullets and other kind of physically attacking things but it has a limit to certian physically things also weak against energy things like fire and lasers and electricity. Like the kind Namor can shoot from his body.
he use to be weak to it but hes starting to build up a big resistance to it if you havent been reading teen titans.
Originally posted by TheKahn
Because I didn't think that Namor had enough duribility to take heat vision, though I suppose he has fought the Human Torch. Does anyone know how durible Namor is?
Well Namor is durable in many ways. Hes gone toe to toe with powerhouses like Hulk and Hercules. Hes taken a shot from behind from Thors hammer, and got right back up. Hes swam at depths no other hero can go to. Hes fought Torch on multiple occasions whos starting temperature without going nova is about 800 degres.
Hes pretty durable.