MartianManhunter + Power Cosmic vs Marvel Earth.

Started by yahman2 pages

MartianManhunter + Power Cosmic vs Marvel Earth.

Ok, he has the power cosmic ! I.E. he has all the powers of Silver Surfer + the Enhanced abilities of a Martian. This takes place b4 Ragarnok (Sorry about the spelling !). Who wins ? 🙂

his telepathy would take out at least 95% of MEarth. Especially with the Power Cosmic enhancing it.

MM with Power Cosmic would be disgusting...

Originally posted by Juntai
MM with Power Cosmic would be disgusting...

Indeed !!!!

Imagine :

Superman strength, Enhanced
Wonder Woamn Durability, Enhanced
Martian Vision, Enhanced
Super Speed, Enhanced
Shape Shifting, Enhanced
Phasing Abilities, Enhanced
Telepathy, Enhanced
Weakness, Removed

+ Cosmic Blasts, Near FTL Speed, Cosmic Awareness + Time travelling abilities + Telekinesis, Molecular Manipulation and Shrinking powers.

This guy is going to be hard to take down. 🙂

Well during the F4/Superman crossover, Reed stated that Superman with the power cosmic was 2nd to only Galactus in power. Probably hyperbole but considering it turned a normal guy in into the Silver Surfer, I wouldn't doubt it. 🙂

Originally posted by The Ion
Well during the F4/Superman crossover, Reed stated that Superman with the power cosmic was 2nd to only Galactus in power. Probably hyperbole but considering it turned a normal guy in into the Silver Surfer, I wouldn't doubt it. 🙂

Indeed. 🙂

Originally posted by The Ion
Well during the F4/Superman crossover, Reed stated that Superman with the power cosmic was 2nd to only Galactus in power. Probably hyperbole but considering it turned a normal guy in into the Silver Surfer, I wouldn't doubt it. 🙂
That was a funny comic...

Originally posted by Juntai
That was a funny comic...

Why is that funny ? 😏

Originally posted by yahman
Why is that funny ? 😏
Didnt that comic say Galactus destroyed Krypton?
Or was that another crossover?
I get those ancient crossovers confused.

Originally posted by Juntai
Didnt that comic say Galactus destroyed Krypton?
Or was that another crossover?
I get those ancient crossovers confused.

I havn't read it. 🙂

Martian Manhunter cosmic extreme mash's all in his comic wrath

Originally posted by soleran30
Martian Manhunter cosmic extreme mash's all in his comic wrath

Ehhhhhh ? 😕 Are you on something my good friend ? 😎

Molecule Man...

Phoenix...

Dr. Strange...

Haha if this were a SS vs. GL thread then everyone would be talking about how "The Power Cosmic isn't that great. It's all about Oa."

Before Ragnarok?
Thor comes in and pimpslap J'Onn J'Ozz back to D.C. Universe.
Rune King Thor is above Odin, who knocked unconscious Surfer with a SINGLE blast.

No need for Thor. Strange stops him.

Well if its before Ragnarok it would be before Rune Thor.

Originally posted by The Ion
Well if its before Ragnarok it would be before Rune Thor.

Ragnarok happens when Asgard is destroyed.
Thor achieved mastery on Odin Force and Asgardian Runes.

Originally posted by Ion
Well during the F4/Superman crossover, Reed stated that Superman with the power cosmic was 2nd to only Galactus in power. Probably hyperbole but considering it turned a normal guy in into the Silver Surfer, I wouldn't doubt it.

I don't think power levels of new heralds work that way. Firelord/Airwalker, Morg and Terrax's previous personas were more powerful than Surfer's, but Surfer was pretty much made more powerful based on Galactus' needs/desires.

Originally posted by Juntai
Didnt that comic say Galactus destroyed Krypton?
Or was that another crossover?
I get those ancient crossovers confused.

Eradicator's tinkering made a bogus distress log from Krypton that enstated that Galactus was the true destoyer of the planet. In actuality, he was more of an observer as the planet was in destruct mode by time he got there. Galactus did note on seeing the pod Superman was in.

Originally posted by K3VIL
Ragnarok happens when Asgard is destroyed.
Thor achieved mastery on Odin Force and Asgardian Runes.

I'm aware but I'm thinking he's referring to the whole Saga and not the event itself.